Don’t call it a comeback.......Gathering of the Tribes Round 2 is coming!

Reads 467 • Replies • Started Sunday, March 10, 2013 7:21:44 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

drgonzo3705
07:21 Sun 3/10/2013

So if you’ve been around a little while, I had a tasting 2 years ago at my place that I think was a complete success. I had beer crews from Cleveland and Columbus converge on my humble abode in Canton for a solid 40+ person tasting. Well as crazy as it sounds, I’m going to do it again! So mark the date, May 18th, and come thirsty as we attempt to make this yet another tasting of epic proportions. Its ok if you don’t know me or I don’t know you, if you know someone in the area who likes good beer then I guarantee we know each other through separation (after knowing me you are within six degrees of Kevin Bacon too, you’re welcome)so get your crew together and come have some beers with the neighboring tribes! I have an event page going on Facebook so just shoot me a message and I can add you and you get get all the details as they come. If you don’t do Facebook just message me and I will keep you in the loop. Hope to see some old friends and make some new ones.