Hebendanz Forchheim geschlossen?

Reads 1096 • Replies 13 • Started Saturday, February 15, 2014 1:59:49 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

rauchbierlover
beers 3459 º places 336 º 01:59 Sat 2/15/2014

Hallo liebe Leute!
Ich möchte einen Ausflug nach Franken plannen, und ich habe kaum in dem ratebeer database gelesen, dass Hebendanz in Forchheim geschlossen hat.

Wer hat mehr Info? Als ich da war (in 2011) sie haben noch geöffnet und heute kann ich noch die Biere von Hebendanz in Berlin finden... komisch...

Erlangernick
beers 6 º places 2 º 02:52 Sat 2/15/2014

Die Brauerei läuft, die Brauereigaststätte ist aber seit Monaten wegen finanziellen Schwierigkeiten des Wirtes dicht. Such doch nach "Schlößla" in Forchheim in Places für eine Gaststätte wo Hebendanz ausgeschenkt wird.

Dort wurde mir letzte Woche gesagt, Pläne laufen, in den kommenden Wochen (?) die Brauereigaststätte wieder zu eröffnen.

harrisoni
beers 25383 º places 68 º 04:58 Sat 2/15/2014

And in English for us lazy people? Is it worth me going back to Forchheim?

rauchbierlover
beers 3459 º places 336 º 05:34 Sat 2/15/2014

Vielen Dank Nick! Falls ich im März nach Bamberg und Forchheim kommen würde, würde ich dann Hebendanz geöffnet finden? Gut zu wissen.

Harrisoni: I just asked if Hebendanz brewpub is still opened, because I’ve read they’re out of business now. Anyway, a trip to Forchheim is always worth, expecially from the 25th of July to the 3rd of August 2014 :)

harrisoni
beers 25383 º places 68 º 13:47 Sat 2/15/2014

Nick?

Reminyze
beers 8421 º places 237 º 14:39 Sat 2/15/2014

Originally posted by harrisoni
Nick?

Nick is the name the OP calls Erlanger-"nick"

FrankenBier
places 2 º 14:43 Sat 2/15/2014

The story, as relayed on another website is that some of the brewery workers are continuing to work (unpaid? that isn’t known) and are providing kegs to Schlößla and bottles to stores -- I’m guessing that they hope an operating brewery is more valuable to a new owner than one that is shuttered. This was a temporary thing last September but seems to still be going on -- but nobody knows for how long.

harrisoni
beers 25383 º places 68 º 02:34 Sun 2/16/2014

Originally posted by McTapps
Nick?

Nick is the name the OP calls Erlanger-"nick"

Yes. I was just asking for Nick’s input, but I was too lazy to type more than just his name.....

harrisoni
beers 25383 º places 68 º 02:35 Sun 2/16/2014

Originally posted by FrankenBier

The story, as relayed on another website is that some of the brewery workers are continuing to work (unpaid? that isn’t known) and are providing kegs to Schlößla and bottles to stores -- I’m guessing that they hope an operating brewery is more valuable to a new owner than one that is shuttered. This was a temporary thing last September but seems to still be going on -- but nobody knows for how long.

Thanks for the update.

Erlangernick
beers 6 º places 2 º 03:11 Sun 2/16/2014

FrankenBier (from LA, joined 2003...wonder who that is!) put it better than I could.

Erlangernick
beers 6 º places 2 º 09:36 Tue 3/11/2014

Rumour has it the Gaststätte has re-opened; I shall endeavour to confirm this week.