I’m baaaack... Again

Reads 1636 • Replies 43 • Started Sunday, March 30, 2014 8:19:08 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

TheHOFF43
beers 2045 º places 169 º 12:33 Thu 4/3/2014

Originally posted by jmikolich
So, I’m headed to Dangerous Man tonight, will they do sampler of everything on tap? or just by the pint? or will they do mixed sized pours like Indeed?

Also, feel free to come heckle me, I’ll be the one from out of town.

Get there early. I might be there as well, weather permitting.

They typically sell small ($3) and large ($5) pours. If you ask for a sample they will give you one, especially if you mention you’ve never tried their beer before.

CLevar
places 23 º 12:36 Thu 4/3/2014

Originally posted by TheHOFF43
So, I’m headed to Dangerous Man tonight, will they do sampler of everything on tap? or just by the pint? or will they do mixed sized pours like Indeed?

Also, feel free to come heckle me, I’ll be the one from out of town.

Get there early. I might be there as well, weather permitting.

They typically sell small ($3) and large ($5) pours. If you ask for a sample they will give you one, especially if you mention you’ve never tried their beer before.

Damn! if my car wasnt in the shop I’d try to make it over.

TheHOFF43
beers 2045 º places 169 º 07:13 Fri 4/4/2014

Did you make it to Dangerous Man?

jmikolich
beers 1486 º places 112 º 11:00 Mon 4/7/2014

Originally posted by TheHOFF43
Did you make it to Dangerous Man?

Negative, my flight on Friday was cancelled, so I was rebooked to Thursday evening. I bailed at like 630pm so no dinner in the TC area.

It’s definitely on my list of places to go this week though, since this is my last week back for a bit.

Also, Looks like someone finally fixed the TC places.. w00 w00

jmikolich
beers 1486 º places 112 º 17:11 Mon 4/7/2014

So sitting at republic across from TH, the bartender is a douche.. Took my menu, never asked if I wanted food and is focusing only on one side of the bar... This reminds me of the first time I was here which one of you guys can I name drop to get some food up in here

CLevar
places 23 º 17:14 Mon 4/7/2014

So sitting at republic across from TH, the bartender is a douche.. Took my menu, never asked if I wanted food and is focusing only on one side of the bar... This reminds me of the first time I was here which one of you guys can I name drop to get some food up in here

Just drop a-

"Fuck you, PS Eat Shit."

That seems to work for the Brothers Nielsen

jmikolich
beers 1486 º places 112 º 17:56 Mon 4/7/2014

jmikolich
beers 1486 º places 112 º 16:00 Tue 4/8/2014

Dangerous. Man. Right. Now.

Guerde
beers 1297 º places 9 º 16:10 Tue 4/8/2014

Dangerous. Man. Right. Just. Now.

FIFY

CLevar
places 23 º 17:35 Tue 4/8/2014

Dangerous. Man. Right. Now.

Dang. How did I miss you? I was just there with my brother. I was the one trying to talk sense into the one who looked visibly upset. Facial hair offered on both of us, though that’s not saying much at DM.