Kulminator open?

Reads 1352 • Replies 13 • Started Friday, February 3, 2012 5:46:24 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Sorry for the uninteresting question, but does anyone know if Kulminator will be open on the afternoon of Thursday 1st March? I know the normal opening hours say it is, but thought it would be best to check as it is the main reason for me going to Antwerp that day.
It is my last Belgium trip for a while as I am due to emmigrate to Japan soon and I am hoping to go to all my favourite Belgian places.
Thanks!

sebletitje
beers 11868 º places 491 º 06:43 Fri 2/3/2012

Beside the opening hours on their website who knows what could happen on that day? As it stands general transport strikes, frigid temperatures, etc in Belgium could all interfere in their opening hours or you being able to travel to Antwerpen.
I’d say it’s too early to know, and best to call them before going.

Yeah, I guess you are right. Just looking forward to it too much I guess. Thanks for your help anyway.

BelgBeerGeek
beers 1307 º places 38 º 10:44 Sun 2/5/2012

Hey man , i know the owners of Kulminator very good and i go there multiple times a week.
So next time i’ll go there i will ask if they will opend , but normally they’re only closed during christmas holidays and first 2-3 weeks of august ...

I’ll keep you posted
Cheers
BBG

That’s great, thanks a lot. I presumed it would be open, but thought it would just be my luck that it might be closed on the day I want to go.
Cheers!

BelgBeerGeek
beers 1307 º places 38 º 11:04 Mon 2/6/2012

Yes offcourse that’s the thing that happens to me allot as well , wanting to go somewhere or do something and then edning up standing for closed door , altough that never happend to me when it comes to Kulminator ...
Anyway like i said i’ll ask :)

AdamChandler
beers 6124 º places 278 º 05:56 Thu 2/23/2012

I’ll be in Ghent in April and was going to do a day trip to Antwerp for the same reason. BelgBeerGeek, we should meet up when I’ min town!

shoulderbroken
beers 4258 º places 393 º 06:05 Fri 2/24/2012

BelgBeerGeek, did you have a chance to ask if they will be open next Thursday? I really have my fingers crossed.

BelgBeerGeek
beers 1307 º places 38 º 06:10 Fri 2/24/2012

i totally forgot this post altough i didn’t forget to ask ,

yes they’re opend !
sorry to inform you so late but i really forgot i’m sorry :(

BelgBeerGeek
beers 1307 º places 38 º 06:11 Fri 2/24/2012

Originally posted by adamjackson
I’ll be in Ghent in April and was going to do a day trip to Antwerp for the same reason. BelgBeerGeek, we should meet up when I’ min town!

Yeah sur e, why not? :)

shoulderbroken
beers 4258 º places 393 º 06:11 Fri 2/24/2012

Hmm, just noticed as well, that the opening hours listed on here are different to other ones I have seen. Do you know if they will be open in the afternoon, or just from 4pm? I know opening hours are kind of fluid in Belgium...