London Beer About Town - August 2016

Reads 3428 • Replies 26 • Started Saturday, July 30, 2016 2:26:41 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Desverger
beers 29281 º places 383 º 10:21 Thu 8/25/2016

Originally posted by WingmanWillis
5 Omnipollo beer on at Brewdog Clapham Jn tomorrow. (Thursday 25th) No list as yet.

Drafthouse Northcote has a Beavertown event on same day too.

Hello Dave, left Cask Pub&Kitchen after meeting Colin, no idea on the lineup yet but heading to both of these on way home anyway if you around? Will report on what they have either way ;)

Desverger
beers 29281 º places 383 º 11:35 Thu 8/25/2016

At Brewdog Clapham now, tap list is....

Mazarin
Zodiak
Cassius
Leon

and Nebuchadnezzar on bottle

Not much new for me, all though somehow I have missed the Nebuchadnezzar.

WingmanWillis
admin
beers 1563 º places 1908 º 07:23 Fri 8/26/2016

Sorry, had to visit the dentist at 18.30 so couldn’t make it.

Hitting Bermondsey tonight from 17.00 if you’re about. Bottle Shop and BBNo.

MannyGoldberg
beers 208 º places 31 º 07:47 Fri 8/26/2016

Originally posted by Desverger
Originally posted by MannyGoldberg
Hey Reubs - I live 5 mins away from the place that’s doing the Dugges thing. Let me know if you end up coming along and I’ll try my best to see you there. It’s ticketed, £28 which includes samples of everything and some food.

Subject to the taplist I should be at the Omnipollo event too.

Sadly my Bank Holiday Monday looks like its been taken over by the parents with other family coming to visit us now :( so will have to skip the Dugges event. But yeah if the Omnipollo list is good on Thursday may see you there! Also down the road on the same evening at DraftHouse Northcote there is a Beavertown event.... https://www.facebook.com/events/899308883514142/ (again depending on taplist but probably more new stuff for me than you though)

Ah well. Another time. I skipped the Omnipollo as list wasn’t earth shattering.

Desverger
beers 29281 º places 383 º 12:59 Fri 8/26/2016

Yep the Omnipollo takeover was rather underwhelming as was the Beavertown event at Draft House, still scored some other ticks though.

Not a "event" maybe but poster here says Bullfinch have their 1 year birthday over this weekend with 3 new debut beers. Currently here (after visiting Canopy) have to say the Bullfinch beers are pretty decent so far.

Edit: Dave, can’t make it to Bermondsey as in Herne Hill now. Crystal Palace match keeps me away Saturday as well, so going to see what is open in Bermondsey on Sunday instead.

WingmanWillis
admin
beers 1563 º places 1908 º 07:51 Sat 8/27/2016

I don’t think there is much. UBREW and the bottle shop I think.