London Beer About Town - November

Reads 10173 • Replies 109 • Started Tuesday, October 28, 2014 7:59:13 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Leighton
beers 33727 º places 1204 º 10:57 Sat 11/1/2014

I’ll say it now: the new Beavertown / Naparbier Bone King double IPA could become the highest rated beer in the UK. This stuff is absolutely world-class.

deeblo
places 74 º 01:53 Sun 11/2/2014

Originally posted by Leighton
I’ll say it now: the new Beavertown / Naparbier Bone King double IPA could become the highest rated beer in the UK. This stuff is absolutely world-class.

Wouldn’t it need to be an imperial stout for that to happen?

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40561 º places 1239 º 01:56 Sun 11/2/2014

Originally posted by deeblo

Wouldn’t it need to be A BARREL AGED imperial stout for that to happen?

We’ve got there now Bruce!

Leighton
beers 33727 º places 1204 º 02:22 Mon 11/3/2014

FYI, the Beavertown / Naparbier Bone King DIPA should be getting shipped out to accounts around London this week, both stores and bars. I would implore you to seek out this beer and drink it as soon as possible. I think City Beverage Co. will get some, and the ’usual’ major bars (CBC, Euston Tap, etc.). I’ll report back if I spot any.

teorn88
beers 7739 º places 109 º 05:45 Mon 11/3/2014

FYI, the Beavertown / Naparbier Bone King DIPA should be getting shipped out to accounts around London this week, both stores and bars. I would implore you to seek out this beer and drink it as soon as possible. I think City Beverage Co. will get some, and the ’usual’ major bars (CBC, Euston Tap, etc.). I’ll report back if I spot any.

Thanks Leighton. Will hit the Dukes in hope they have it pronto.

teorn88
beers 7739 º places 109 º 08:53 Mon 11/3/2014

Originally posted by teorn88

Thanks Leighton. Will hit the Dukes in hope they have it pronto.

This was really superlative. Above any other UK DIPA and on par with some Hill Farmstead’s and few more. Thanks for the hint Leighton, it really is a must try for the London crew.

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 12:18 Mon 11/3/2014

It’s in bottle too then?

Leighton
beers 33727 º places 1204 º 12:36 Mon 11/3/2014

Originally posted by Beersiveknown
It’s in bottle too then?

Yep. I’m guessing it will show up at some of the online retailers, but I don’t know that for sure. If it does I suspect the quantity will be limited.

Freddy at Beavertown said he thinks they will make it again, but there’s no time-frame at this point.

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 13:08 Mon 11/3/2014

Originally posted by Beersiveknown
It’s in bottle too then?

Yep. I’m guessing it will show up at some of the online retailers, but I don’t know that for sure. If it does I suspect the quantity will be limited.

Freddy at Beavertown said he thinks they will make it again, but there’s no time-frame at this point.

Cheers Leighton, will keep eyes peeled on ABM

Scopey
beers 24200 º places 727 º 07:22 Tue 11/4/2014