London folks, do you have any spare Cantillon? FT: Hill Farmstead

Reads 1304 • Replies 8 • Started Tuesday, April 28, 2015 8:15:19 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Leighton
beers 33717 º places 1204 º 08:15 Tue 4/28/2015

Hi guys.

Does anyone have some Cantillon they would be willing to trade? I’m going to visit the US in a few weeks and would like to bring some back with me, but the UK online shops don’t have a very good selection at present (and I’ve not been to Belgium since November last year, so my personal stock has started to dwindle).

If you would be interested in discussing a trade, let me know and I can tell you some of the beers I could offer in return. I have a good selection of the saisons, both HF and Grassroots. I also have some of the more obscure HF offerings, which I would be willing to trade for less common Cantillons. If you have any of the less common 3F goodies, I would be interested in those, but mostly I’m looking for Cantillon.

I would be looking to exchange beers in person in London - I do not wish to ship.

Cheers.

Leighton

Leighton
beers 33717 º places 1204 º 08:17 Tue 4/28/2015

Also, if you happen to be looking for other beers from the northeastern US, I could potentially get some. Just let me know.

andrew_drinks
beers 234 º places 7 º 08:54 Tue 4/28/2015

I’m over next week Leighton, Thurs\Fri. Too late?

MagicDave6
beers 1 º places 1 º 08:54 Tue 4/28/2015

What Cantillons do you want?

Iv got pretty much everything and would be willing to trade any of them.

Leighton
beers 33717 º places 1204 º 03:54 Wed 4/29/2015

Originally posted by MagicDave6

I’m looking for a few bottles of standard stuff (kriek, framboise, regular gueuze), and also the less common (Lou Pepes, St. Lam, Fou Foune). If somebody has something especially obscure, such as 50N-4E, I would be open to discussing a trade.

tdtm82
beers 1704 º places 138 º 10:33 Wed 4/29/2015

Originally posted by Leighton
Originally posted by MagicDave6

I’m looking for a few bottles of standard stuff (kriek, framboise, regular gueuze), and also the less common (Lou Pepes, St. Lam, Fou Foune). If somebody has something especially obscure, such as 50N-4E, I would be open to discussing a trade.

I have a spare Lou to trade but I don’t know when I’m in London next.

patrickinuk
07:55 Tue 5/26/2015

I have fou, st. lamvinus and 3f seasons...which HF?

patrickinuk
07:56 Tue 5/26/2015

(...as well as more common Cantillon and 3F as well)

BlizzardOz
beers 14 º 10:35 Thu 5/28/2015

I would be interested in trading, and have Gueuze, Kriek, Gambrinus, Bruocsella, St. Lam, and LPG.