<*))))))><

Reads 2179 • Replies 24 • Started Thursday, May 7, 2015 3:29:25 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40732 º places 1239 º 15:29 Thu 5/7/2015

Hi Jeremy - how is CA treating you ?

Just bought 10 bottles and reviewed a store I obtained 4 of them from. Baby still due in a few days, so not a lot of drinking until it’s arrived safely.

Hope to add to my 65 different Californian breweries tried in the past and hit some new brewpubs while here: all depends on health and fitness of daughter, etc, etc.

<*))))))><

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40732 º places 1239 º 15:34 Thu 5/7/2015

Where is your exact location ?

Leighton
beers 33748 º places 1204 º 15:40 Thu 5/7/2015

Originally posted by BlackHaddock
Just bought 10 bottles and reviewed a store I obtained 4 of them from. Baby still due in a few days, so not a lot of drinking until it’s arrived safely.

Hope to add to my 65 different Californian breweries tried in the past and hit some new brewpubs while here: all depends on health and fitness of daughter, etc, etc.

<*))))))><

’It’? So not sure of the gender yet?

Laguna Niguel: which seems to be a huge housing estate with small individual blocks isolated from each other. Only arrived last night, so plenty of time to explore further afield once we have settled and nature takes it’s course.

I have a mini plan but not sure I will get the chance for it to mature into a fully blown one.

<*))))))><

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40732 º places 1239 º 15:41 Thu 5/7/2015

Stopped the night in Laguna beach once - nearby ?

minutemat
beers 14713 º places 551 º 15:42 Thu 5/7/2015

A nice cali beauty at the next bottle share ;) ;)

Originally posted by Leighton

<*))))))><

’It’? So not sure of the gender yet?

Yeah, we like surprises in our family: as long as it’s healthy we will all be happy. Sarah-Jane has asked all the medical staff to keep the sex of the child from her (hidden parts of the scans etc.).

<*))))))><

Originally posted by Theydon_Bois
Stopped the night in Laguna beach once - nearby ?

Yes, just in land from Dana Point and Laguna Beach, before Laguna Hills!

Bit of a brewpub desert for SoCal apparently.

<*))))))><

Originally posted by minutemat

I hope to bring something interesting back for the Shrewsbury Bottle Exchange Group Mat. Luggage allowance willing.

<*))))))><

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40732 º places 1239 º 15:52 Thu 5/7/2015

Originally posted by minutemat

I hope to bring something interesting back for the Shrewsbury Bottle Exchange Group Mat. Luggage allowance willing.

<*))))))><

Pro tip - pay for extra case, always worth it !