Monochrome Bottle Release - 10/6/16

Reads 514 • Replies 5 • Started Wednesday, September 28, 2016 11:42:57 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

CerebralBrewing
11:42 Wed 9/28/2016

Cerebral Brewing is extremely excited to announce our first bottle release! Monochrome is our Grisette, fermented in stainless with our house mixed-culture of Saccharomyces and Brettanomyces for 5 months. The resulting beer was dry-hopped with Motueka.

4.1% ABV • 33 IBU • 2 SRM

500mL bottles will be available for sale starting at 12pm. $10 each, limit 1 case per person. We will also have it available on tap for a limited time.

This is a bottle-conditioned product. Consume fresh to experience the delightfully fresh hop aromatics or age for further Brettanomyces character. Please chill before opening.

StefanSD
beers 2449 º places 57 º 12:07 Wed 9/28/2016

Will this be distributed to SW Colorado.

Ratman197
beers 24714 º places 200 º 11:26 Thu 9/29/2016

Doubt it, probably taproom only.

Originally posted by StefanSD

CerebralBrewing
21:58 Thu 9/29/2016

Originally posted by StefanSD

Distro will depend on sales during GABF week. We may have a small amount to send to a select number of Denver-area liquor stores but we will not have enough to send out of the city, sorry!

3fourths
beers 9492 º places 1576 º 13:50 Fri 9/30/2016

You’ve priced me out with a target of $10 for 500ml, that’s kind of ridiculous. I don’t intend to be mean, just wanted to give you some direct feedback. I wish more brewers would resist the push for expensive limited releases. So the market has another costly bacteria beer, and still no Colorado brewer can make something to rival Blackberry Farm, Dupont, De la Senne, or De Ranke (quality that actually is worth buying at your price point).

TAR
beers 2821 º places 34 º 19:51 Sat 10/1/2016

Originally posted by 3fourths
You’ve priced me out with a target of $10 for 500ml, that’s kind of ridiculous. I don’t intend to be mean, just wanted to give you some direct feedback. I wish more brewers would resist the push for expensive limited releases. So the market has another costly bacteria beer, and still no Colorado brewer can make something to rival Blackberry Farm, Dupont, De la Senne, or De Ranke (quality that actually is worth buying at your price point).

+1!