Natifest ’14

Reads 3153 • Replies 46 • Started Sunday, July 20, 2014 8:41:53 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Brigadier
beers 4930 º places 334 º 18:29 Thu 7/31/2014

It looks like I am going to have to take a rain check unfortunately due to uncertainty about being able to make it down by 3:00 PM. If things change I will at least try to swing by. Maybe later this year I can finally make one of the famous Cincinnati throwdowns.

JStax
beers 10650 º places 821 º 04:47 Fri 8/1/2014

I’m stopping at Jackie-Os on the way over this afternoon. What sort of demand would there be for the Bourbon Black Maple? If I got some extras, would folks want them? They’re $12 each.

alexsdad06
beers 17971 º places 78 º 05:26 Fri 8/1/2014

I would certainly be interested in some of the Black Maple (one to try, one to trade at least). Thanks for the offer.

phaleslu
admin
beers 16556 º places 794 º 06:39 Fri 8/1/2014

Originally posted by alexsdad06
I would certainly be interested in some of the Black Maple (one to try, one to trade at least). Thanks for the offer.

Same here, JStax. If you buy a bunch to sell, I’ll take one. If you’re just bringing 1-2 for people to try, I’ll try it. I’m happy either way.

JStax
beers 10650 º places 821 º 17:01 Fri 8/1/2014

Originally posted by phaleslu
Originally posted by alexsdad06

Same here, JStax. If you buy a bunch to sell, I’ll take one. If you’re just bringing 1-2 for people to try, I’ll try it. I’m happy either way.

I have enough to go around. Brad and Peter, I got you covered. I forgot tax in the price, but its only a dollar more. Bring cash please.

Chudwick
beers 4909 º places 251 º 17:24 Fri 8/1/2014

Bringing 5 rabbits Yodo con Leche and the 5 Rabbit collab with Nogne-O called Naked Rabbits. I will also bring several 8oz cans of the Bud Light Like Apple-ahhh-Rita for fun. Will probably leave the AtG Bay and Pepper your Bretts at home.

DrSilverworm
beers 11383 º places 123 º 22:04 Fri 8/1/2014

DrSilverworm
beers 11383 º places 123 º 23:23 Fri 8/1/2014

I plan to bring Revolution Straight Jacket, West Sixth Castlewood, Jackie Os Naja, Jackie Os Brick Kiln Reserve, Firestone Walker Opal, maybe something else, and a Bud Light Mango Rita in case anyone hasn’t rated it.

I might bring a few more surprises, too. My sister, abistany (Alex / Joanne) is planning to make an appearance. She won’t drink much, but I plan to bring enough to cover for both of us.

b3shine
beers 12211 º places 372 º 06:21 Sat 8/2/2014

Originally posted by DrSilverworm
I might bring a few more surprises, too. My sister, abistany (Alex / Joanne) is planning to make an appearance.

We appreciate your generosity, but this isn’t that kind of a share, bro.

And is her name Alex or Joanne? Any pseudonyms we should know about?

DrSilverworm
beers 11383 º places 123 º 09:42 Sat 8/2/2014

Originally posted by b3shine
Originally posted by DrSilverworm
I might bring a few more surprises, too. My sister, abistany (Alex / Joanne) is planning to make an appearance.

We appreciate your generosity, but this isn’t that kind of a share, bro.

And is her name Alex or Joanne? Any pseudonyms we should know about?

Right, I guess I worded that funny. Let’s be nice though, no marmalade jokes around the ladies. Her name is Joanne but she’s been going by her middle name Alex since college. Her ratebeer username is abistany. She’s frequently busy with her Army obligations, but she’s in town for a bit so I thought this would be a nice opportunity for her to get a glimpse of the Ratebeer world