read 1075 times • 24 replies •

Thread Frozen

AdamChandler
premium
beers 3743 º places 260 º 17:13 Sun 4/28/2013

Thanks everyone. Ill add these tomorrow. Promise

GreenMtnMike
17:56 Sun 4/28/2013

Thank you, this map is incredibly helpful.

Drake
premium
beers 10695 º places 574 º 20:01 Sun 4/28/2013

Originally posted by ThirstyBird
I used to live in Providence, RI and can say that Track 84, Julianís and What Cheer should be added for pubs/restaurants and Nikkiís should be added for a beer store. I havenít live there for a year and a half so someone can pipe in if I missed anything new and notable.

I was in Providence in September, and Nikkiís was saying they were a few months from moving downtown.

ThirstyBird
premium
beers 2219 º places 35 º 22:31 Sun 4/28/2013

Originally posted by Drake
Originally posted by ThirstyBird
I used to live in Providence, RI and can say that Track 84, Julianís and What Cheer should be added for pubs/restaurants and Nikkiís should be added for a beer store. I havenít live there for a year and a half so someone can pipe in if I missed anything new and notable.

I was in Providence in September, and Nikkiís was saying they were a few months from moving downtown.

Yeah, I heard that they were getting opposition from another liquor store that was a half mile away that didnít want the competition even though they only sold crappy beer. So it got political from what I hear where representatives were called and permits were delayed....old school politics.....