RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Travel | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

New England Beer-cation Google Map

read 980 times • 24 replies • posted 4/10/2013 8:46:11 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3

premium
AdamJackson 2626:186
Thanks everyone. Ill add these tomorrow. Promise
4/28/2013 5:13:06 PM

Private message send the author a private message

GreenMtnMike
Thank you, this map is incredibly helpful.
4/28/2013 5:56:32 PM

premium
Drake 8563:476
Originally posted by ThirstyBird
I used to live in Providence, RI and can say that Track 84, Julianís and What Cheer should be added for pubs/restaurants and Nikkiís should be added for a beer store. I havenít live there for a year and a half so someone can pipe in if I missed anything new and notable.

I was in Providence in September, and Nikkiís was saying they were a few months from moving downtown.
4/28/2013 8:01:16 PM

premium
ThirstyBird 1567:27
Originally posted by Drake
Originally posted by ThirstyBird
I used to live in Providence, RI and can say that Track 84, Julianís and What Cheer should be added for pubs/restaurants and Nikkiís should be added for a beer store. I havenít live there for a year and a half so someone can pipe in if I missed anything new and notable.

I was in Providence in September, and Nikkiís was saying they were a few months from moving downtown.

Yeah, I heard that they were getting opposition from another liquor store that was a half mile away that didnít want the competition even though they only sold crappy beer. So it got political from what I hear where representatives were called and permits were delayed....old school politics.....
4/28/2013 10:31:06 PM

Home > Forums > Beer Travel

Page 1 | 2 | 3
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers