Oberon Day

Reads 4503 • Replies 71 • Started Tuesday, March 24, 2015 2:23:46 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

TheHOFF43
beers 2045 º places 169 º 19:27 Wed 3/25/2015

Originally posted by b3shine
Maybe you should pull threads of how often I’ve used it in then, Kyle. The last time I referenced it was in an offer to hold onto funds for the NCAA Tournament pool to make sure newbies don’t screw winners out of boxes (because I have a history of handling funds appropriately), not in response to criticism. Feel free to post links to all the threads I’ve used it as a response to criticism here though, for everyone to see.

Either way, as I said in that post, I won’t ever be doing one again. This thread sealed it. Anything I do from here forward will be for profit and won’t be geared exclusively for this community. I’m not going to waste my time on people who want to troll me. That’s all done.

You keep mentioning profit...if you need the money I can help you out. Seriously.

Anyway, are you a huge fan of Dale Carnegie or what is your obsession with using peoples names, that you’ve never met, in your responses? A dominance thing? Gives off weird vibes. Inferiority complex mixed with some disturbing sexual fantasies that you try to hide by using names and making them feel uncomfortable/like you want to kill them? I’m just spit-balling here.

But for real, if you want to be compensated financially for something you volunteered to do and that others have volunteered to do, let me know.

Lastly, the sole fact that you can quickly site a recent time you mentioned it shows how often you mention it. When is the last time DalzAle mentioned it? Drowland? Keir? dozens of others? Its fucking weird man.

b3shine
beers 12200 º places 372 º 19:34 Wed 3/25/2015

I’ve never mentioned profit before this thread. And your inability to cite examples of me using RBWG as a defense mechanism explains your long, irrelevant post. Please feel free to cite previous threads I’ve mentioned profit in as well though.

Or shut up and quit trolling.

TheHOFF43
beers 2045 º places 169 º 19:38 Wed 3/25/2015

Originally posted by b3shine
I’ve never mentioned profit before this thread. And your inability to cite examples of my using RBWG as a defense mechanism explains your long, irrelevant post. Please feel free to cite previous threads I’ve done that in as well though.

Or shut up and quit trolling.

I havw better things r do then search RB for your self-loving posts.

Could you answer my Dale Carnegie question at least, Beaubo Fett?

DietPepsican
beers 1592 º places 63 º 19:40 Wed 3/25/2015

Originally posted by Clownoisseur
Originally posted by pepsican
They doing five liters this year? Love tubing down the river with a 5L of Oberon.

Yes, Oberon will be in the 5L mini-kegs again this year.

If you want me to hunt some down, shoot me a message.

If I don’t see them show up by disc golf season I’ll shoot you a message!

DrewFace
beers 971 º places 1 º 19:43 Wed 3/25/2015

Quit derailing the Oberon thread fart knockers!

Haven’t heard fart knockers since I was like 10.

Clownoisseur
beers 531 º places 1 º 19:44 Wed 3/25/2015

Originally posted by Clownoisseur
They doing five liters this year? Love tubing down the river with a 5L of Oberon.

Yes, Oberon will be in the 5L mini-kegs again this year.

If you want me to hunt some down, shoot me a message.

If I don’t see them show up by disc golf season I’ll shoot you a message!

TheHOFF43
beers 2045 º places 169 º 19:45 Wed 3/25/2015

Oberons pretty chitl. Drinks just fin for a gold

mikem409
beers 2032 º places 251 º 19:50 Wed 3/25/2015

This thread is a perfect example of the bias on this website anymore. If myself or some other members were trolling people it would be locked down or posts deleted.

DietPepsican
beers 1592 º places 63 º 20:05 Wed 3/25/2015

Originally posted by CLevar
Pepsi, I wonder if Bells would subsidize a substantial portion of your tube trip? It would be great marketing for them I think !

Nah, doesn’t cost much to tube around here, usually just the price of the beer and renting a tube is $15 I think? Maybe could make a documentary vid if we had a go pro cam or something!

DietPepsican
beers 1592 º places 63 º 20:06 Wed 3/25/2015

Stevencon what’s up with Flo-Rida getting this stuff year round?