Pannepot Reserva - 5000 bottles

Reads 687 • Replies 5 • Started Thursday, August 21, 2014 10:39:20 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

rood
beers 93 º places 5 º 10:39 Thu 8/21/2014

Is it true that there are only 5000 bottles made of Pannepot Reserva each year (200 crates - 16,5 hl)? They label this statement on the bottle, but the Sherlock Holmes in me is in doubt.

The truth is out there!

kraddel
beers 10779 º places 386 º 12:10 Thu 8/21/2014

not sure .. All I know is that reserva and grand reserva were sold out in a few days this year ( too much export, as usual )

Danko
13:53 Thu 8/21/2014

Remember that only a few years ago the annual total production volume at Struise was quite small. Last year was a lot more and this year even more so. Thus, expect more bottles than that from now on. I know how much Pannepot/Pannepot Reserva I helped brewing earlier this year and how much Pannepot was brewed after I left. I’ve also seen the amount of barrels in play this year, but I will refrain from stating any exact numbers since that is not my business.

Expect more. :)

Danko
13:54 Thu 8/21/2014

Originally posted by kraddel
not sure .. All I know is that reserva and grand reserva were sold out in a few days this year ( too much export, as usual )

Btw, export is less than Belgian distribution so that is not really true.

trevorjk
beers 1 º places 2 º 02:40 Fri 8/22/2014

Belgians and Dutch just bought cases at a time ;)

kraddel
beers 10779 º places 386 º 02:57 Fri 8/22/2014

Originally posted by Danko
Originally posted by kraddel

Btw, export is less than Belgian distribution so that is not really true.

Too much is aways personal , so its neither right or wrong ...
I just see a lot of Belgians who cannot purchase the amount they want - so in my opinion, they export too much . Of course, there are various reasons why struise likes to focus for a particular % on foreign markets as well, and you can’t blame them for doing so .