Pre-GBBF Shindig - 6 & 7 August

Reads 5658 • Replies 101 • Started Monday, July 18, 2016 6:20:36 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40549 º places 1239 º 05:09 Mon 7/25/2016

Chris,

I’m looking to come on Saturday but have an evening dinner in High Wycombe so will probably peel away 6 for 7.

Any thoughts on a start time ?

Earlier the better from a personal POV !

chriso
beers 7540 º places 736 º 07:45 Mon 7/25/2016

Originally posted by Theydon_Bois
Chris,

I’m looking to come on Saturday but have an evening dinner in High Wycombe so will probably peel away 6 for 7.

Sorry Colin, in view of the two day duration, we were looking at a later start than normal - maybe 3pm - to give people more time for Bermonsey or whatever first . However, if people want to start at the usual 1pm, I’m happy with that. I’m going to be here and having a warm up beer or two anyway.

Scopey
beers 24192 º places 727 º 08:12 Mon 7/25/2016

Unfortunately I can’t make Saturday. What is the start time on Sunday? Also 3pm?

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40549 º places 1239 º 08:22 Mon 7/25/2016

Originally posted by chriso
Chris,

Sorry Colin, in view of the two day duration, we were looking at a later start than normal - maybe 3pm - to give people more time for Bermonsey or whatever first . However, if people want to start at the usual 1pm, I’m happy with that. I’m going to be here and having a warm up beer or two anyway.

No worries Chris,

I was planning to do Bermondsey first so will probably look to come over a little earlier than 3, perhaps 1.30pm for 2.

Colin

rlgk
beers 18837 º places 615 º 14:16 Mon 7/25/2016

Definately Bermondsey for me that Saturday!

Originally posted by chriso
Chris,

No worries Chris,

I was planning to do Bermondsey first so will probably look to come over a little earlier than 3, perhaps 1.30pm for 2.

Colin

Benzai
beers 20020 º places 321 º 14:55 Mon 7/25/2016

Originally posted by Scopey
Unfortunately I can’t make Saturday. What is the start time on Sunday? Also 3pm?

Me neither, but I can confirm I’ve just booked a flight getting me to Stansted at 8.10am on the Sunday and I’ll join you guys on the first three (well, two and a half) days of GBBF! Yay!

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 16:11 Mon 7/25/2016

Originally posted by Benzai

Me neither, but I can confirm I’ve just booked a flight getting me to Stansted at 8.10am on the Sunday and I’ll join you guys on the first three (well, two and a half) days of GBBF! Yay!
will be great to meet you!

Benzai
beers 20020 º places 321 º 16:19 Mon 7/25/2016

Originally posted by Beersiveknown
Originally posted by Benzai

will be great to meet you!

Awesome! Indeed we traded a couple times didn’t we? Cool to finally meet!

chriso
beers 7540 º places 736 º 18:40 Mon 7/25/2016

It will start on Sunday whatever time people are up & about, breakfasted (if they so wish) and ready for more beer. That will certainly be before 3pm!

I will get round to adding the event in the next day or so.

Leighton
beers 33724 º places 1204 º 01:17 Tue 7/26/2016

Wow, beerhunter111’s gonna be there? Cool.