RBAG?

Reads 6922 • Replies 85 • Started Monday, June 8, 2015 11:18:04 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

DuffMan
beers 10981 º places 349 º 11:32 Tue 7/7/2015

Bump!

Where are the other guys?
Pint?
Vertical?
We need drinkers!
My brother in law Mike might come-- all you guys have met him. Chill dude. He has Crooked Stave bottles to bring.

kbudd19
beers 1033 º places 2 º 17:16 Tue 7/7/2015

Originally posted by DuffMan
House made feta cheese?! AWESOME!!

Ok, true to my word, since Sid is bringing my wishlist from his cellar, I have added 10 more beers to the spreadsheet. I will bring two more surprises in addition to the 22 I’ve already listed. Everybody be sure to bring the very best stuff that you’ve been saving! Don’t hold back gentlemen!

Better get your drinking pants on boys!! Another epic RBAG is upon us!!!

Tony, that’s very generous of you man I’m working on getting a few more things as well, not sure if I’ll get them in time but I’m trying!

kbudd19
beers 1033 º places 2 º 17:17 Tue 7/7/2015

Originally posted by DuffMan
Bump!

Where are the other guys?
Pint?
Vertical?
We need drinkers!
My brother in law Mike might come-- all you guys have met him. Chill dude. He has Crooked Stave bottles to bring.

I think Pint is coming, last I checked he’s added beer to spreadsheet, no idea about vertical though..

I know Willy has invited some other folks as well so it should be a good turn out.

pintbypint
beers 4327 º places 35 º 00:33 Wed 7/8/2015

I am coming!

YEG_Willy
beers 1 º places 2 º 21:59 Wed 7/8/2015

Nice work dudes! Cheese and snacks... Thanks d-rock and Sid. Bring on more cheese and such! We will have some good eats going here.

So only a couple days left! Please remember your beer, and grab a lawn chair of some sort. It might’ve too hot for the hot tub, so that may be a no go. Unless we fill it with cold, and make us a dirty pool...

So, as a reminder, the day will get underway around noon. Come anytime around then. We will get underway as soon as Ferris shows up and whips out his finest.

Address is: 3429 111a street. From westbound 34 ave go north on 114 street, right on 35 ave, and straight and follow to the house (on the left). From southbound 111 street, go right on 40 ave, left on 112a street at the crosswalk, and left on 35 ave and follow to the house.

And for all those crashing here, let me know, so we can prepare appropriately (put the sex swing away, etc.).

Any questions queries or quandaries, let me know. 780-887-7725. I’m better at responding with my phone than the ol beer mail...

dfearnley
beers 3422 º 22:53 Wed 7/8/2015

I’ll be crashing. Leave the swing out.

Ferris
beers 23108 º places 1878 º 23:46 Wed 7/8/2015

Me too, put the swing away.

VertBaconStrips
beers 2445 º places 4 º 01:07 Thu 7/9/2015

recently toasted my knee so this may lead towards a brew or two since I’m off the saddle for a bit. If the out of town plans crumble I may lower the quality of visitors with my presence. Got some hands to shake and some cheers to take.

DuffMan
beers 10981 º places 349 º 03:42 Thu 7/9/2015

Awesome!
Thanks Willy, yes I will be crashing if you have space!
Sean, bring me a mix of wicked fresh tunes!!! You promised last time we hung, remember?
My brother in law can’t come-- they got surprise visitors.
VBS in the house?!

My target arrival time is noon, but if I’m late, save me samples for ticks!
SUPER STOKED!

Torontoblue
beers 104 º places 44 º 08:34 Thu 7/9/2015

I’ll more than likely stay over, too. It’s not the swing I’m worried about....it’s the dungeon you’ve just finished that’s a worry. Aiming to get there at noon, too.