Saint-Bon Chien World Tour 2014 @ Le Saint Bock in Montreal June 17-22

Reads 347 • Replies 4 • Started Wednesday, June 11, 2014 7:08:39 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

SaintBock
07:08 Wed 6/11/2014

Don’t miss this awesome event one week after Le Mondial de la bière in Montreal.

Le Saint Bock
1749 St Denis St
Montreal, QC H2X 3K4

International Beer event at Le Saint-Bock from June 17th to 22nd 2014

What is the "Saint Bon Chien World Tour" and what you can expect during this week :
- 6 days with Brasserie Franche Montagne (BFM) where saison, sour, lambic, gueuze, saison and rare beers are offered.
- 95 barrels of draft beer.
- Grands Crus and vintage night.
- Rotating beers every night.
- Tapas night (Wednesday) prepared with BFM beers.
- Conferences, exclusive beers and good times.

It is with pleasure and honor that the Saint-Bock will host the Saint-Bon Chien World Tour during 6 days with one of the finest brewery "Brasserie Franche Montagne". In collaboration with Jerome Rebetez , the man behing the brewery.

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SEE ALL DAYS EVENT
http://alturl.com/mr369

What is the Saint-Bock
The Saint-Bock is a brewpub and beer bar located in the middle of the Quartier Latin in Montréal. Recently renovated and now featuring 50 beers on tap and over 800 different type of bottles, the ambiance is cozy and relax. The food menu is diverse and many items are prepared with different types of beers.

TimE
beers 8459 º places 409 º 08:16 Wed 6/11/2014

I went to the World Tour a few weeks ago in Tokyo. Overall the quality was very high (check out my ratings) and it was cool hanging out with Jerome. All the RBers had a great time. This seems more hardcore than in Tokyo, but it was still a fun time. I would like to see this event again, but.... with a wider variety of base beer being used (I think in TOkyo there was only about 12 taps, so that could have been an issue. Perhaps other venues offer a wider selection of BFM beers).

MOre info about the tour.
http://www.brasseriebfm.ch/en/saint-bon-chien-world-tour-2014

Tim

Quevillon
beers 3376 º places 394 º 13:18 Wed 6/11/2014

Originally posted by SaintBock

What is the Saint-Bock
The Saint-Bock is a brewpub and beer bar located in the middle of the Quartier Latin in Montréal. Recently renovated and now featuring 50 beers on tap and over 800 different type of bottles, the ambiance is cozy and relax. The food menu is diverse and many items are prepared with different types of beers.

And with now doubt, the same slow service!

SaintBock
10:02 Sat 6/14/2014

New kitchen since couple weeks Quevillon. We will be happy to show you our fast service now!

Quevillon
beers 3376 º places 394 º 18:12 Sat 6/14/2014

Originally posted by SaintBock
New kitchen since couple weeks Quevillon. We will be happy to show you our fast service now!

You got a McDonalds kitchen now? Still wait minimum 15 minuts for the waitress to come ask you what you want (at the bar when it’s not busy)!