Short visit to Eindhoven in December

Reads 956 • Replies 8 • Started Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:05:25 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

gnoff
beers 11277 º places 838 º 08:05 Tue 11/24/2015

So visiting Eindhoven Friday Dec 11 through Sunday Dec 13, mainly to meet up with friends and go to the Effenaar and Eindhoven Metal Meeting.

Seems since my last visit about one year ago a new place/brewery has been opened, will try and fit in a quick visit.

Stadsbrouwerij Eindhoven
http://www.ratebeer.com/Places/ShowPlace_mj.asp?placeid=53892

As of what I can translate from the website they are now mainly open also indoors, only with minor details left, can anyone confirm that?

Also the address for the brewery page is different than the "place" page:
http://www.ratebeer.com/brewers/stadsbrouwerij-eindhoven/22978/

But from what I can gather from the homepage and FB page of the brewery it should be
Vestdijk 280
?

If so should be less than 10 min walk from my hotel (Pullman) so really hope I can fit the opening hours with the festival hours to grant me a visit.
If I get the trading hours correct. they should be open Friday and Saturday from 3 pm/1500.

Benzai
beers 20020 º places 321 º 08:34 Tue 11/24/2015

Originally posted by gnoff
So visiting Eindhoven Friday Dec 11 through Sunday Dec 13, mainly to meet up with friends and go to the Effenaar and Eindhoven Metal Meeting.

Seems since my last visit about one year ago a new place/brewery has been opened, will try and fit in a quick visit.

Stadsbrouwerij Eindhoven
http://www.ratebeer.com/Places/ShowPlace_mj.asp?placeid=53892

As of what I can translate from the website they are now mainly open also indoors, only with minor details left, can anyone confirm that?

Also the address for the brewery page is different than the "place" page:
http://www.ratebeer.com/brewers/stadsbrouwerij-eindhoven/22978/

But from what I can gather from the homepage and FB page of the brewery it should be
Vestdijk 280
?

If so should be less than 10 min walk from my hotel (Pullman) so really hope I can fit the opening hours with the festival hours to grant me a visit.
If I get the trading hours correct. they should be open Friday and Saturday from 3 pm/1500.

Haven’t visited in a while, but they should be fully open by now. The adresses are different because they are located in a ’corner-building’. The brewery’s address is on the one street, the place on the other. I have to look into this with a bit more detail sometime but haven’t gotten to it. You’ll find it anyway though. I believe they’re open on Thursday to Sunday from 15-23h.

gnoff
beers 11277 º places 838 º 09:20 Tue 11/24/2015

Cheers!
If I make it I’ll add a place review and hopefully remember to come back here as well if any details seems off.

gnoff
beers 11277 º places 838 º 08:07 Thu 12/10/2015

So heading there tomorrow, plan is to hit Stadsbrouwerij Eindhoven at 3pm when they open, stay for 1h to 90 min or so.

Countbeer
beers 6586 º places 259 º 08:32 Thu 12/10/2015

Visit Van Moll and Drinkers Pub, which is across the street of Van Moll. Both are way better!

Benzai
beers 20020 º places 321 º 08:58 Thu 12/10/2015

So heading there tomorrow, plan is to hit Stadsbrouwerij Eindhoven at 3pm when they open, stay for 1h to 90 min or so.

Will meet you there Gnoff!

gnoff
beers 11277 º places 838 º 16:28 Thu 12/10/2015

Originally posted by Countbeer
Visit Van Moll and Drinkers Pub, which is across the street of Van Moll. Both are way better!

I have very little time for beer on this trip, last year I did visit Van Moll, looking to visit a new (for me) brewpub and sample more beers I haven’t had before.

If I do find time I’ll lke head back to Van Moll since I really enjoyed it last year, and will then also try and hit up Drinkers.

Thanks!

gnoff
beers 11277 º places 838 º 16:28 Thu 12/10/2015

Originally posted by Benzai

Will meet you there Gnoff!

See you tomorrow!

Looks like I’ve been able to talk my metal friends into joining me, should be good, albeit short, times there!

Benzai
beers 20020 º places 321 º 11:43 Fri 12/11/2015

Nice to have met you Gnoff, enjoy the rest of your weekend here!