Should we cancel RBESG ’010?

Reads 4279 • Replies 37 • Started Thursday, November 5, 2009 11:43:10 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Alex420
beers 48 º places 23 º 08:57 Sat 11/7/2009

Hello Everybody!!

I’m Alex from Brasserie 4:20 in Rome.
Sorry for the delay, but it’s been crazy times recently with Mikkel, Rulles and other brewers coming to Rome, with the incredible first edition of Molenfest to attend as well.
For my proposal: I would love to show you around Rome and organize this trip. I really believe that we’ve got something going here in Rome and this could be a really good excuse to check it out!!
I’m sure that many italian publicans and brewers will be happy to come along with us and I’m sure that this could be a nice occasion to have other international brewers to come as well.
Even if this is just a start, a starting plan, we can only get this program to be better and better.

Thursday:
Arrival to Rome, meeting point @ Brasserie 4:20 for an easy evening, beer-tasting, food pairing and a bit of relax after the trip. Meet the Italian/International brewers that will join us for these days.

Friday:
Crawl through Jhonny’s off-licence beershop, Grado Plato beershop.
Italian beer tasting with Italian brewers and food pairing @ Bir&Fud.
Last beer @ Ma che ce siete venuti a fa’ (football pub) with Manuele,
Who still want’s to crawl: Brasserie 4:20, MastroTitta

Saturday:
Free morning, to cruise Rome.
Beer tasting @ Circo Massimo
Visit to Open Baladin, with 40+ Italian beers on tap.
Dinner @ Sforno, good beer selection with 200 year old yeast pizza!
Beer night @ Sir Daniel, presenting 5 (or more) special italian/international brews released especially for the event.

Sunday:
Visit to Revelation Cat brewery with a bus with a vintage beer tasting.
Visit to BOA brewery at the seaside with their beer presentation.
Closing night @ brasserie 420 with italian and international brewers, special releases and food pairing

Monday:
Free day and bye-bye.
Who want’s to stay more is welcome!!!

Rome is full of great beer places, great beers, great food and passionate ppl for beer. I’ve been speaking to my colleagues and we are all eager to collaborate to make RBESG ’010 as it should be!
I’d love to hear any suggestions and I could start to speak with some brewers about it!
What do you guis think?

Papsoe
beers 25039 º places 4 º 09:05 Sat 11/7/2009

Success!

Christian
beers 17414 º places 278 º 10:15 Sat 11/7/2009

Good to see you here Alex. And yes, I want that!

DonMagi
beers 5592 º places 50 º 11:54 Sat 11/7/2009

Originally posted by Alex420

Hello Everybody!!

Sorry for the delay, but it’s been crazy times recently with Mikkel, Rulles and other brewers coming to Rome, with the incredible first edition of Molenfest to attend as well.
For my proposal: I would love to show you around Rome and organize this trip. I really believe that we’ve got something going here in Rome and this could be a really good excuse to check it out!!
I’m sure that many italian publicans and brewers will be happy to come along with us and I’m sure that this could be a nice occasion to have other international brewers to come as well.
Even if this is just a start, a starting plan, we can only get this program to be better and better.

Thursday:
Arrival to Rome, meeting point @ Brasserie 4:20 for an easy evening, beer-tasting, food pairing and a bit of relax after the trip. Meet the Italian/International brewers that will join us for these days.

Friday:

Saturday:
Beer night @ Sir Daniel, presenting 5 (or more) special italian/international brews released especially for the event.

Sunday:
Closing night @ brasserie 420 with italian and international brewers, special releases and food pairing

Monday:
Free day and bye-bye.

Rome is full of great beer places, great beers, great food and passionate ppl for beer. I’ve been speaking to my colleagues and we are all eager to collaborate to make RBESG ’010 as it should be!
I’d love to hear any suggestions and I could start to speak with some brewers about it!
What do you guis think?

All good but we’re missing a grand tasting.

Christian
beers 17414 º places 278 º 12:58 Sat 11/7/2009

As long as there is enough other interesting stuff to do in Rome...

Or maybe a shorter tasting with strict rules of one-beer-per-person?

MesandSim
beers 7116 º places 35 º 16:38 Sat 11/7/2009

Hello Everybody!!

Thursday:

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:

Monday:
Free day and bye-bye.

What do you guis think?

About time too you slacker!!!

Brilliant Alex, I’m in 100%

fiulijn
beers 28392 º places 745 º 22:41 Sat 11/7/2009

Hello Everybody!!

And he’s rating!

I can’t wait, Alex; I have to come to Rome soon! in the new year...

haddonsman
beers 1234 º places 56 º 00:25 Sun 11/8/2009

OMG to eleventy one!

Never been to Italy before - this gives me all the reasons I need

bierkoning
beers 20317 º places 431 º 02:00 Sun 11/8/2009

Programme looks very nice and inviting.

imdownthepub
beers 26381 º places 2145 º 02:19 Sun 11/8/2009

This looks incredible. Have any dates been agreed yet? I would have to get this booked in at work.