Siren’s Festival of Wood

Reads 3313 • Replies 45 • Started Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:34:51 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

FrumptyDumpty
12:23 Thu 1/15/2015

I did Alvinne fest for 3 years until they stopped and then it got restarted and we got no invite. So yeah I feel a bit snubbed at that. Though in the end if we did get an invite we would have had to turn it down simply because it would have been our Anvi regardless.

FrumptyDumpty
12:24 Thu 1/15/2015

Originally posted by cgarvieuk
Originally posted by FrumptyDumpty
Craig I can promise there are a couple beers on the list you will be sad to miss.

Im certain of it, but sadly even i have to balance family life with beer and as kids at school, it means it would need to be down sat back Sunday which is more time travelling than drinking as well as several hundred pounds for a few beers

My best bet is a work meeting in Chester the Tuesday after but date forthat meeting Not released yet

We should set up a skype video with you and describe the beers to you so you still get the rates.

cgarvieuk
beers 37649 º places 457 º 13:08 Thu 1/15/2015

Craig I can promise there are a couple beers on the list you will be sad to miss.

Im certain of it, but sadly even i have to balance family life with beer and as kids at school, it means it would need to be down sat back Sunday which is more time travelling than drinking as well as several hundred pounds for a few beers

My best bet is a work meeting in Chester the Tuesday after but date forthat meeting Not released yet

We should set up a skype video with you and describe the beers to you so you still get the rates.

hahaha , i kmow you dont rate me as a rater but come on im not that bad. Though i am happy to recieve a bottle of them and appear live on the big Screen to give my considered and valuable opinion as a guest who coudnt make it

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 13:12 Thu 1/15/2015

hahaha , i kmow you dont rate me as a rater but come on im not that bad. Though i am happy to recieve a bottle of them and appear live on the big Screen to give my considered and valuable opinion as a guest who coudnt make it

Would your video link review be with or without dots.

cgarvieuk
beers 37649 º places 457 º 13:13 Thu 1/15/2015

Originally posted by SarkyNorthener

Would your video link review be with or without dots.

ahh you spotted that

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40610 º places 1239 º 13:14 Thu 1/15/2015

The_Osprey
beers 10591 º places 178 º 13:15 Thu 1/15/2015

...is it possible to get to the taproom without a car?

andrew_drinks
beers 234 º places 7 º 13:34 Thu 1/15/2015

There’s a free shuttle bus from the station.

The_Osprey
beers 10591 º places 178 º 14:39 Thu 1/15/2015

Ah, excellent

cgarvieuk
beers 37649 º places 457 º 15:03 Thu 1/15/2015

Originally posted by Theydon_Bois

were you left speachless