THANK YOU Jester King!!! (For Cantillon Fans)

Reads 441 • Replies 5 • Started Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:09:44 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

jkwalking05
beers 4743 º places 22 º 12:09 Wed 9/9/2015

Thanks to Jester King, Cantillon is applying for a license to sell in TX **drool**

http://jesterkingbrewery.com/on-gueuzes-and-zwanze

fly
beers 1490 º places 271 º 12:28 Wed 9/9/2015

Not sure I would go so far as to thank JK, but will look forward to the prospect og Cantillon being here.

djd07
beers 28659 º places 45 º 17:41 Wed 9/9/2015

Should also be thanking Flood Distribution for their part in bringing Cantillon to Texas.

travita
beers 5007 º places 34 º 21:23 Thu 9/10/2015

Seems great for beer nerds. Thanks to all involved, Jester King, Flood, Shelton, and Cantillion.

Maybe it’s my corporate mindset, but this only took 4k to make it happen? Seems pretty doable even to most smaller businesses.

jkwalking05
beers 4743 º places 22 º 09:54 Fri 9/11/2015

Originally posted by travita
Seems great for beer nerds. Thanks to all involved, Jester King, Flood, Shelton, and Cantillion.

Maybe it’s my corporate mindset, but this only took 4k to make it happen? Seems pretty doable even to most smaller businesses.

I thought the same thing. Man! only 4K...let’s start a few kickstarters and get some more Shelton Bros gems out our way...Fantôme, Struise, Drie Fonteinen and Anchorage Brewing come to mind.

fly
beers 1490 º places 271 º 10:24 Fri 9/11/2015

Originally posted by jkwalking05
Originally posted by travita

I thought the same thing. Man! only 4K...let’s start a few kickstarters and get some more Shelton Bros gems out our way...Fantôme, Struise, Drie Fonteinen and Anchorage Brewing come to mind.

Just make sure TABC hears nothing of it. JK is taking a chance announcing the way the fee is being paid, if my memory of the law is correct. Then again, I have not read it in so very long my memory is as blurry as ever.