The Full Pint 7th Anniversary

Reads 1598 • Replies 12 • Started Thursday, May 22, 2014 3:09:11 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

LtDan
beers 1808 º places 65 º 15:09 Thu 5/22/2014

LINK TO VIP SESSION TICKETS: tfp7.brownpapertickets.com

The Full Pint is turning 7, and like the past two years, we are throwing a bash like none other. We’re moving this year’s party to San Diego, and the legendary Toronado San Diego will be the host of this grand event.

Here are the details we have for you so far, consider this a live document that will be updated as more info becomes available.

What: The Full Pint 7th Anniversary Celebration, an event featuring the most tasty and rare beers under one roof.

When: August 9th, 2014 – VIP Session 1pm – 4pm, General Admission 4PM – Closing

Where: Toronado San Diego 4026 30th St, San Diego, California 92104

Details: For those who did not attend the past two years, this is a very special beer event. We will be offering a VIP Session and a General Admission Session. The VIP Session will consist of 1 commemorative glass, 8 taster tickets and 1 meal ticket. Those who don’t make it to the VIP session, the General Admission will begin at 4PM, you will pay $10 at the door for a commemorative glass, and you will be able to purchase special beers as you go.

Price: VIP Session Tickets are on sale, LINK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE, and will be $75.00. General Admission will be $10 at the door at 4PM, people will be let into the party as room becomes available.

Safety: We want to make sure that you not only have a great time, but also have a safe time. Please consider booking a hotel and cab ride for this event. We will be working with the folks at Toronoado for a possible group rate/shuttle service hotel deal. Also, drink lots of water before hand and during the event, and have a big breakfast.

If you would like to be the official sponsor of this event, and have your company’s name in the title and on the program, please email a bid to info@thefullpint.com .

TENTATIVE BREWERY LINEUP: We know there are so many beer festivals and parties to choose from, that’s why we work closely with our brothers and sisters in the craft beer industry in order to deliver a once in a lifetime type of experience. Here are some of the breweries we are teaming up with in order to bring you the rarest and most delicious beers we can round up.

If you aren’t on this list, and feel you should be, let’s chat. There are still more brewers to announce, and actual beers being poured will be announced shortly. We have good reason to believe this list to be accurate, however things happen so we have to say “this list is subject to change.”

AleSmith Brewing
Almanac Beer Company
Alpine Beer Company
Beachwood Brewing
Bootleggers Brewing
Bottle Logic Brewing
Cigar City Brewing
Crooked Stave Artisan Ales
Drake’s Brewing
Eagle Rock Brewery
El Segundo Brewing
Faction Brewing
Firestone Walker
Golden Road Brewing
Hangar 24
Hill Farmstead
Jester King
Listermann Brewing
Mostra Coffee
Modern Times Beer
Noble Ale Works
Oskar Blues
Prairie Artisan Ales
Russian River Brewing
Sierra Nevada Brewing
S

LtDan
beers 1808 º places 65 º 15:09 Thu 5/22/2014

Sixpoint Craft Ales
Smog City Brewing
Surly Brewing
Societe
The Bruery
Three Weavers Brewing

Keep an eye out for more details at bit.ly/tfp7sd

rcubed
beers 35 º 09:08 Mon 5/26/2014

Hmm.... not sure if the VIP is worth that much money.

LtDan
beers 1808 º places 65 º 12:13 Thu 5/29/2014

It might not be. There’s always General Admission $10 cover, pay as you go. There will be beers there that do not exist yet, beers you haven’t tried and beers that will never exist after the party.

I just updated five confirmed beers, more breweries. VIP tickets are still available.

brokensail
admin
beers 21480 º places 1691 º 12:21 Thu 5/29/2014

Not sure I can commit to a full day of Full Pint Festivities, but I’ll certainly try to make it for at least a little bit.

LtDan
beers 1808 º places 65 º 12:35 Thu 5/29/2014

I don’t know how I’m going to make it. Should probably look into a portable saline IV drip.

GT
beers 10001 º places 672 º 21:18 Thu 5/29/2014

The absolutely perfect event for me and I have to go to a wedding that day. Grrrrr

wutangfinancial
beers 212 º places 33 º 22:27 Thu 5/29/2014

Originally posted by GT2
The absolutely perfect event for me and I have to go to a wedding that day. Grrrrr

Dammit GT now who am I gonna get drunken Chinese food with!?

LtDan
beers 1808 º places 65 º 12:43 Tue 6/3/2014

Almanac Beer Company Dogpatch Strawberry
Dogfish Head Red and White 2012
Firestone Walker The Full Pint Anniversary Ale - ’Ballenist Stout’, a blend of all the FSW Stouts
Golden Road Brewing Barrel Aged Hudson Porter
Heretic Incubus - Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
Hoparazzi La Tarte Raspberry - Sour Ale with Raspberries
Hoparazzi La Tarte Mango Lassi - Sour Ale with Mangos and Honey
La Quinta Indian Canyon IPA
Smog City Brewing Hoptango IPA
The Bruery - Dad’s Infidelity
Three Weavers Brewing Expatriate IPA
Three Weavers Brewing Southbounder Imperial Coffee Stout

brokensail
admin
beers 21480 º places 1691 º 12:56 Tue 6/3/2014

Originally posted by LtDan
Hoparazzi La Tarte Raspberry - Sour Ale with Raspberries
Hoparazzi La Tarte Mango Lassi - Sour Ale with Mangos and Honey

So does that mean that they’re finally brewing and maybe opening sometime soon?

richiesd
beers 31 º places 10 º 12:58 Tue 6/3/2014

blows. i’m gonna be out of town this weekend.
i hate you dan!!!!