Help with a few beers (Pizza Port, Camden Town and one more)

Reads 380 • Replies 4 • Started Monday, September 1, 2014 8:50:38 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

TimE
beers 8459 º places 409 º 08:50 Mon 9/1/2014

Looking through some old notes in my iPhone I have found some beers that are not in the DB

On the weekend I had

Pizza Port Pull For Milk, which is a 6.5% bourbon aged Milk Stout. Obviously I thought it was http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/pizza-port-spilt-milk/269869/ . I thought the bar got it wrong, but they pulled off the label from PP on the keg which said "pull for milk" and I took a pitch of the label. Any reference on the Internet is just to the bar’s listing.

Last month I had Camden Town Session Lager - Since my notes seems to indicate it was hazy, I am guessing it is unfiltered, but Camden makes a few like this

I stupidly (drunkenly) rated a beer without a brewery name. I misspelled the beer Repitoire, which I assume I was trying to write "repertoire", but nothing in the database indicating such a beer.

Any help/ideas?
Thanks
Tim

harrisoni
beers 25357 º places 68 º 09:10 Mon 9/1/2014

For the Camden Town one any idea of abv? If slightly stronger it could have been the Indian Summer Lager otherwise the unfiltered lager is a possible.

GT
beers 10001 º places 672 º 09:53 Mon 9/1/2014

Originally posted by TimE
Pizza Port Pull For Milk, which is a 6.5% bourbon aged Milk Stout. Obviously I thought it was http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/pizza-port-spilt-milk/269869/ . I thought the bar got it wrong, but they pulled off the label from PP on the keg which said "pull for milk" and I took a pitch of the label. Any reference on the Internet is just to the bar’s listing.

"Pull for Milk" has not been a beer on tap at PP for the last year, I know that. And even if it really was called Pull for Milk by the brewer, this would be aliased to Spilt Milk since it is the same beer by description. I will double check though.

Leighton
beers 33722 º places 1204 º 10:04 Mon 9/1/2014

Where did you have the ’Camden Session Lager’?

TimE
beers 8459 º places 409 º 17:59 Mon 9/1/2014

Originally posted by Leighton
Where did you have the ’Camden Session Lager’?

Camden Session Lager was at Brewdog Roppongi. Unfortunately I don’t remember ABV. Ahh, an idea stuck me. I know the date I drank it, as it is in my Notes. I will check. BD Roppongi’s FB page around that date and get the ABV

Thanks for clarification about Pull it Milk. That is what I thought.

Tim