Total Wine / Whole Foods

Reads 871 • Replies 3 • Started Tuesday, March 15, 2016 10:10:39 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

HenriqueBraga
beers 131 º places 27 º 22:10 Tue 3/15/2016

Hey guys,

Ill be visiting Miami a couple of weeks from now and was wondering what is best Total Wine store to buy beers in terms of selection.

Also, how is the selection from the downtown Whole Foods store ?

Thanks a bunch!

haukur
beers 2184 º places 32 º 04:36 Wed 3/16/2016

my opinion, all Total Wine stores in FL have a decent selection, been to quite a few. Hot stuff seem to sell out quickly though (CCB Marshal Zhukov etc).

HenriqueBraga
beers 131 º places 27 º 13:37 Wed 3/16/2016

The web shop is pretty confusing, not a friendly website at all. Huge selection but around half seems to be unavailable, so I’ll probably visit the North Miami or Miami Beach stores. Have you been at those?

Oakes
admin
beers 30670 º places 1135 º 13:56 Wed 3/16/2016

North Miami was always the best Total Wine. Not that you’re likely to find anything really amazing there.

With Whole Foods, I’m not sure. The dinky one on South Beach is not that good, unless you’re just looking for a place to buy a sixer of Invasion or something basic like that. Still might be the best place to buy beer on South Beach, but if you can buy your beer elsewhere, try to do that.

Compared with WF in some other states I’ve seen, the ones in the Miami area aren’t that good for finding beer.