Wakefield OG

Reads 3524 • Replies 46 • Started Friday, January 15, 2016 10:02:36 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

HaStuMiteZen99
beers 1111 º places 27 º 07:47 Thu 1/28/2016

I’ve had no contact with this alcopop producer, or their products, but I have enjoyed following this thread.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 08:11 Thu 1/28/2016

Originally posted by jtclockwork

You also got the party, the shirt, special glass, ect.

I may be in the minority, but I was happy with it. The beers were stellar and if you were an out of town OG they really treated you well if you showed up there. I would have reupped if it was offered.

+1.

Plus had a pretty grate time @ the party.

Homer321
beers 5369 º places 54 º 08:43 Thu 1/28/2016

Originally posted by TheAlum

I may be in the minority, but I was happy with it. The beers were stellar and if you were an out of town OG they really treated you well if you showed up there. I would have reupped if it was offered.

+1.

phaleslu
admin
beers 16555 º places 794 º 08:52 Thu 1/28/2016

I pitched in with some other locals for this thing. $50 each for six of us. But it’s taken so long, the guy who set it up has since moved to Seattle. He has received the first few bottles - one of which leaked a bit - and is waiting on the rest, to bring back with him next time he’s in town.

I needed to be nudged to do this in the first place, and now certainly regret getting involved. I never saw it for the fringe benefits and never planned to attend the party or anything, so I saw it as $50 for a fun tasting with some pals. Albeit one that I thought would be a year ago.

But I look forward to trying whatever JWB beers show up at RateBeer Best this weekend.

djd07
beers 28659 º places 45 º 11:46 Thu 1/28/2016

Originally posted by Homer321
Originally posted by TheAlum

+1.