Weekend in Belgium...suggested itinerary?

Reads 3020 • Replies 25 • Started Monday, June 4, 2012 7:54:49 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Mathieu87
beers 3 º places 346 º 03:39 Sat 6/16/2012

Renting a car because you don’t lose lots of time by waiting.

suedehead288
beers 426 º places 14 º 13:52 Thu 8/16/2012

Bruges is dead and boring - Ghent is where i live - but Antwerp and Brussels are those you should visit, get away from the centre and open your mind

Originally posted by doublea
Greetings!

I’m going to be visiting London for work and managed to get a jumper flight over to Brussels on an upcoming Friday morning-Sunday night, giving me two and a half days to soak in some beer culture and the countryside.

Does anyone have any suggestions on an itinerary? I’d assume we’re going to rent a car and get out of Brussels, if needed.
Ask Danko.

BelgBeerGeek
beers 1307 º places 38 º 15:07 Thu 8/16/2012

Originally posted by ContemplateBeer
Originally posted by doublea
Greetings!

I’m going to be visiting London for work and managed to get a jumper flight over to Brussels on an upcoming Friday morning-Sunday night, giving me two and a half days to soak in some beer culture and the countryside.

Does anyone have any suggestions on an itinerary? I’d assume we’re going to rent a car and get out of Brussels, if needed.
Ask Danko.

+1 he knows all the good places , TRUE connaiseur of Belgian beers !

BelgBeerGeek
beers 1307 º places 38 º 15:08 Thu 8/16/2012

Kulminator is good as well !
Tough if you’re only comming for ticking of the big beers then go somewhere else ...