RateBeer European Summer Gathering 2016: Call For Proposals

Reads 7755 • Replies 56 • Started Tuesday, March 29, 2016 4:18:41 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

BlackHaddock
beers 15611 º places 1059 º 17:28 Thu 4/14/2016

The city/place does not have to be a ’B’ location: that was me being stupid.

Lisbon or Dublin or anywhere can put bids in if they wish.

<*))))))><

bartlebier
beers 4526 º places 177 º 20:03 Thu 4/14/2016

Repeating myself here, but: alas this week is crazy workwise and I’ve had no time to plan a bid for Berlin at a distance.

If no bid is put in for Berlin, I blame the lacking Prussian Ratebeer base and all pussyfooting Scandinavians who’ve basically made (some hipper burroughs of) Berlin their second living room over the past 10 years!

BlackHaddock
beers 15611 º places 1059 º 02:07 Fri 4/15/2016

The date chosen will be the deciding factor for me, should there be a choice.

<*))))))><

andrepintado
beers 3998 º places 125 º 15:10 Fri 4/15/2016

Originally posted by BlackHaddock

<*))))))><

Lisbon will be pretty cool next year. At least one new brewery and two new beer pubs on the roadmap. This year, we’re not yet there :-)

BlackHaddock
beers 15611 º places 1059 º 16:01 Fri 4/15/2016

Originally posted by andrepintado

<*))))))><

Lisbon will be pretty cool next year. At least one new brewery and two new beer pubs on the roadmap. This year, we’re not yet there :-)

Start planning now if you wish to propose Lisbon for 2017: you can see by the thread that others have left it too late to get organised for this year.

<*))))))><

BlackHaddock
beers 15611 º places 1059 º 11:18 Sat 4/16/2016

Tomorrow (Sunday 17th April) is the ’cut off date’ for proposals: so far there are none.

I know it must take a lot of time and effort to put together a decent proposal: hope someone/a few have got something for Europe and will post it soon.

<*))))))><

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40899 º places 1239 º 11:32 Sat 4/16/2016

Tomorrow (Sunday 17th April) is the ’cut off date’ for proposals: so far there are none.

I know it must take a lot of time and effort to put together a decent proposal: hope someone/a few have got something for Europe and will post it soon.

<*))))))><

This could well be the case Jeremy - but you don’t know this for sure !

Proposals aren’t always discussed in the open forum and can go direct to the moderating admin (Leighton).

BlackHaddock
beers 15611 º places 1059 º 12:39 Sat 4/16/2016

Originally posted by Theydon_Bois

<*))))))><

This could well be the case Jeremy - but you don’t know this for sure !

Proposals aren’t always discussed in the open forum and can go direct to the moderating admin (Leighton).

Oh, was not aware they might go straight to Leighton, hope some have.

<*))))))><

MisoW
beers 6595 º places 10 º 07:32 Sun 4/17/2016

Bratislava/Western Slovakia proposal is nearly ready to be posted :) So there will be at least one...

Cuso
beers 15789 º places 335 º 08:58 Sun 4/17/2016

Originally posted by MisoW
Bratislava/Western Slovakia proposal is nearly ready to be posted :) So there will be at least one...

Proposal was already sent to Leighton.