bottle share?

Reads 4592 • Replies 87 • Started Friday, December 5, 2014 9:19:08 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

HornyDevil
13:11 Wed 12/31/2014

Originally posted by artmcd8
A tasting isn’t complete without you, James.

cheap
beers 8841 º places 328 º 15:23 Wed 12/31/2014

OK, since HD’s now gone pro...........

HornyDevil
18:04 Wed 12/31/2014

Originally posted by cheap
OK, since HD’s now gone pro...........

Wouldn’t go that far just yet.

No beer in bottles = not a pro brewer and I haven’t brewed or fermented a beer for anyone yet, so I’m not even in the ballpark and may, very well, never be.

Beerman6686
beers 6607 º places 149 º 18:20 Wed 12/31/2014

Originally posted by HornyDevil
Well, fellas, since I don’t have a ride because Michelle works, looks like I’m gonna have to bow out of this one. Sorry.

James, I’d have no problem picking you up, if Michelle can.come get you at Justin’s, at at my place where the after party happens and I drink the really rar. stuff by myself.

User52877
places 3 º 19:34 Wed 12/31/2014

Originally posted by estover
Well, fellas, since I don’t have a ride because Michelle works, looks like I’m gonna have to bow out of this one. Sorry.

If you prommiss not to grab my ass too much, and will not expect a kiss when I drop you off, I can give you a ride.

Actually, Eugene, I completely forgot that I have a bunch of your beers and a dish or two of yours that I need to return, so I’m definitely going to at least stop by Justin’s to return them to you and probably stay for a beer or two. I just won’t be staying for the duration.

No problem picking you up. Let me know if you change your mind.

HornyDevil
08:45 Thu 1/1/2015

So . . . I’m coming, but just for an hour or so. Long enough to say "Hi", have a couple beers, drop off Eugene’s stuff, and pick up any empty bombers or 750s that you guys might have for me.

HornyDevil
13:14 Fri 1/2/2015

Any of you guys interested in checking out my newest beer, The Purple Cloud? It’s a dark sour beer with red grape skins, orange zest, buckwheat honey, and pomegranate and cranberry. If anyone is, I’ll bring some 12 oz. bottles for you to take home and drink at your leisure.

Beerman6686
beers 6607 º places 149 º 16:42 Fri 1/2/2015

Any of you guys interested in checking out my newest beer, The Purple Cloud? It’s a dark sour beer with red grape skins, orange zest, buckwheat honey, and pomegranate and cranberry. If anyone is, I’ll bring some 12 oz. bottles for you to take home and drink at your leisure.

Is it rateable now?

Seriously though, I would definitely like some.

Art
beers 3223 º places 131 º 21:19 Fri 1/2/2015

I am always interested in trying your stuff!

london1o1
beers 14 º 23:40 Fri 1/2/2015

I’d definitely be interested.