DL Vert...

Reads 1347 • Replies 6 • Started Wednesday, March 9, 2011 7:32:22 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Dstructo
beers 24 º places 12 º 19:32 Wed 3/9/2011

Alright so, I have the Dark Lord vertical, complete from ’04 & I’m tired of looking at it. Im gonna get rid of in one of two ways...
I’m gonna do the same thing that everyone else seems to be doing these days. Try to trade it away for some rarer Cantillon. I’m hoping to find a bottle of Loerik or Soleil de Minuit. Throw in a couple locals to even out the bottle count and we have a trade on our hands...
If I can’t get this done by Saturday, I’ll bring the vertical to Hunahpu’s day and share it w/ everyone there. Either way, it’ll be out of the cellar. Let me know if your interested...
Thanks for looking!

I wish I had some rare cantiloons. I will be at hunahpu day though, so i hope to see you and the DL’s there!!

daknole
beers 11050 º places 464 º 20:28 Wed 3/9/2011

DalzAle
beers 2046 º places 14 º 20:30 Wed 3/9/2011

Would love to make an offer, just know I don’t have the ammo for this one. Good luck on getting some cool stuff!

Dstructo
beers 24 º places 12 º 07:31 Thu 3/10/2011

I want to thank everyone for the influx of offers. Unfortunately I am really only interested in growing my Cantillon collection at this time, so I thought I’d throw this out before sharing the vertical this weekend. Sorry to disappoint. Just show up to CCB Saturday as I’m pretty sure thats where this thing is gonna end up...

motortoddhead
places 2 º 13:58 Thu 3/10/2011

Originally posted by Dstructo
Alright so, I have the Dark Lord vertical, complete from ’04 & I’m tired of looking at it. Im gonna get rid of in one of two ways...
I’m gonna do the same thing that everyone else seems to be doing these days. Try to trade it away for some rarer Cantillon. I’m hoping to find a bottle of Loerik or Soleil de Minuit. Throw in a couple locals to even out the bottle count and we have a trade on our hands...
If I can’t get this done by Saturday, I’ll bring the vertical to Hunahpu’s day and share it w/ everyone there. Either way, it’ll be out of the cellar. Let me know if your interested...
Thanks for looking!
SHARE THE MIDWEST LOVE AT HUNAHPU’S DAY

Dstructo
beers 24 º places 12 º 14:34 Thu 3/10/2011

Originally posted by motortoddhead

SHARE THE MIDWEST LOVE AT HUNAHPU’S DAY

I was wondering when you were gonna chime in TODD!!! Dont worry man, its looking more and more like that will be the way this one goes. & everyone will thank you sir!!

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer