drink with a RateBeer’er....who would you pick???

Reads 7410 • Replies 80 • Started Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:55:21 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Bulk_Carrier
beers 6064 º places 419 º 14:52 Fri 8/29/2014

Originally posted by SHIG
Originally posted by hockeybeerguy
SHIG, Savnac and any other Northern Alaskans that evade me.

When you coming to Capital Brew Fest? If and when you do, bring your gang/entourage.

Ah, hell, I’ll drink with anyone and most non-ratebeerians know that.

Apologies to y’all for only making this my second post ever on ratebeer.

Likewise hockeybeerguy since he seems to be the next active Alaskan rater at this time (when are you coming up to Anchorage?). Also would like to tick mikem409/hubsluvbeer, dmac, MaxxDaddy, j12601, jtclockwork, DrSilverworm,DYCSoccer17 and any other folks I have met in Ratebeer chat.

I will try to be at Culmination next year. Cheers, man!

Ibrew2or3
beers 10542 º places 353 º 16:56 Fri 8/29/2014

Also would like to tick mikem409/hubsluvbeer, dmac, MaxxDaddy, j12601, jtclockwork, DrSilverworm,DYCSoccer17 and any other folks I have met in Ratebeer chat.

So, would it be cool or kind of creepy to have a tab next to your Cellar’s Trade History where you have your list of people you’ve had beer with or "ticked" ?

SHIG
admin
beers 13113 º places 502 º 16:59 Fri 8/29/2014

Originally posted by Ibrew2or3

Also would like to tick mikem409/hubsluvbeer, dmac, MaxxDaddy, j12601, jtclockwork, DrSilverworm,DYCSoccer17 and any other folks I have met in Ratebeer chat.

So, would it be cool or kind of creepy to have a tab next to your Cellar’s Trade History where you have your list of people you’ve had beer with or "ticked" ?

I think it would be awesome to go to folks profile and they have a tick button. Once ticked they would be in your "i’ve drank with tab". Admin get on this!

Ibrew2or3
beers 10542 º places 353 º 17:08 Fri 8/29/2014

I think it would be awesome to go to folks profile and they have a tick button. Once ticked they would be in your "i’ve drank with tab". Admin get on this!

Yes, just like keeping track of the beer you’ve had.

... and then the race is on for the first to 1000

SHIG
admin
beers 13113 º places 502 º 17:12 Fri 8/29/2014

I’m at least in the 200+ range because of my time in Europe and US. Might be the first time I am in front of Ibrew2or3 at anything, lol!

sloth
beers 3480 º places 102 º 17:20 Fri 8/29/2014

Originally posted by StefanSD
Pretty much everyone I’ve ever traded with. I’d love to put some faces with the names.

This pretty much sums it up for me as well. Lotsa cool folks and dealins over the years. Would be awesome to pound a few with all of,m!Old Timers especially. You know who you are!!

Suttree
beers 7122 º places 260 º 18:04 Fri 8/29/2014

Pretty much everyone I’ve ever traded with. I’d love to put some faces with the names.

Yeah, pretty much. Especially the guys I’ve traded with multiple times (theisti, I’m looking at you here...). I think that would be fun...

Drake
admin
beers 21771 º places 1252 º 18:12 Fri 8/29/2014

Would love to hang out with you again. It’s been over 4 years!

nuplastikk
beers 9880 º places 73 º 18:25 Fri 8/29/2014

+1

StefanSD
beers 2449 º places 57 º 19:27 Fri 8/29/2014

Originally posted by Drake

Would love to hang out with you again. It’s been over 4 years!

RBSG Grand Rapids was good times. I need to to do a RBWG, perhaps we can tip a few there. Speaking of which, is it time to start the wheels churning for the next winter gathering?