Fake Blabaer ’09s Filled w/ Stout/Porter

Reads 17539 • Replies 126 • Started Thursday, September 13, 2012 10:44:57 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

radarsock
beers 1226 º places 112 º 07:06 Fri 9/14/2012

Hey, I have a solution: give the bottle to me! I love fake Blabaer especially the ones that taste exactly like rum and Coke...and of course with a fake bottle comes a fake rate.

502Che
beers 999 º places 47 º 07:20 Fri 9/14/2012

Originally posted by drowland
Originally posted by 502F
Haha thats just how he says it in the movie :(

Shut the fuck up, Donnie!

Stop with the negativity!! Oh, wait...

foppa78
places 12 º 07:23 Fri 9/14/2012

We probably need a new entry in the database for fake Blabaer.

CanIHave4Beers
beers 4373 º places 76 º 07:25 Fri 9/14/2012

Originally posted by Alen
I acquired them about 2 yrs ago through a trade on BA and for the life of me wouldn’t even know who the person was. I never paid attention. Just got the bottles and put them in the fridge w/ a ton of other bottles and they just sat there. I mean how many of you get bottles in a trade and actually start doing investigative work on corks and color, etc...?

Please do not take this the wrong way, but I feel like if most of us got a Blabaer that it would not be a ’just toss it in the fridge’ sort of situation. You are a different bird, not a bad bird, not an ugly bird, but certainly a different one.

radarsock
beers 1226 º places 112 º 07:34 Fri 9/14/2012

Originally posted by foppa78
We probably need a new entry in the database for fake Blabaer.
We’re definitely going to need a picture for authenticity of it being a fake. There are a lot of fake-fakes around here but not a lot of real-fakes.

Alen
places 1 º 07:42 Fri 9/14/2012

Originally posted by CanIHave4Beers
I acquired them about 2 yrs ago through a trade on BA and for the life of me wouldn’t even know who the person was. I never paid attention. Just got the bottles and put them in the fridge w/ a ton of other bottles and they just sat there. I mean how many of you get bottles in a trade and actually start doing investigative work on corks and color, etc...?

Please do not take this the wrong way, but I feel like if most of us got a Blabaer that it would not be a ’just toss it in the fridge’ sort of situation. You are a different bird, not a bad bird, not an ugly bird, but certainly a different one.

I don’t know what you do w/ your Blabaer, perhaps you sleep w/ it at night or dress it up and take it to places, but I do what most normal people would do, and that is put it in a refrigerated/cool environment. And if this sounds ’different’ to you, then perhaps you should consider another hobby.

CanIHave4Beers
beers 4373 º places 76 º 07:55 Fri 9/14/2012

I don’t know what you do w/ your Blabaer, perhaps you sleep w/ it at night or dress it up and take it to places, but I do what most normal people would do, and that is put it in a refrigerated/cool environment. And if this sounds ’different’ to you, then perhaps you should consider another hobby.

Yep you took it the wrong way. You’ve likely got a killer beer collection considering the trade posts you throw up. Way different from what I have, or what a lot of folks have. It’s not a big deal that you just toss that Blaber in the fridge, not at all. If I ever get a beer I’m all excited about (Blaber is one of these for lots of folks) I spend a little time looking at the bottle, I don’t think this is uncommon. But I can understand why it would be less of a big deal for you, that’s all I was trying to say, sorry if it came off as rude.

foppa78
places 12 º 08:03 Fri 9/14/2012

www.RateMyBeerCollection.com

Alen
places 1 º 08:05 Fri 9/14/2012

Yep you took it the wrong way. You’ve likely got a killer beer collection considering the trade posts you throw up. Way different from what I have, or what a lot of folks have. It’s not a big deal that you just toss that Blaber in the fridge, not at all. If I ever get a beer I’m all excited about (Blaber is one of these for lots of folks) I spend a little time looking at the bottle, I don’t think this is uncommon. But I can understand why it would be less of a big deal for you, that’s all I was trying to say, sorry if it came off as rude.

No worries man. Sometimes it’s hard to tell whether a comment is coming out as rude sarcasm or just a friendly comment, when posted on the internet.

puzzl
beers 3258 º places 138 º 08:28 Fri 9/14/2012

CanIHave4Beers