Got Some Beer Glasses (Bass no. 1, Mikkeller, Hoegaarden Grand Cru)

Reads 4813 • Replies 22 • Started Friday, February 5, 2010 4:14:04 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

mattolesh
07:44 Mon 2/8/2010

those mikkeller ones are awesome. i would buy those...

daknole
beers 11050 º places 464 º 15:34 Thu 4/22/2010

Man I still haven’t gotten my glasses, should I be worried yet?

Cletus
beers 6349 º places 233 º 15:43 Thu 4/22/2010

Originally posted by daknole
Man I still haven’t gotten my glasses, should I be worried yet?

Do you have tracking? What does it say when yolu plug in the tracking number? Try it on both the country of postal website and USPD.com.

daknole
beers 11050 º places 464 º 15:59 Sat 5/15/2010

No tracking. 2 RBer’s got screwed on this and the OP is not returning BM’s now. Really great. Sucks ass, actually.

Cletus
beers 6349 º places 233 º 20:28 Sat 5/15/2010

No tracking. 2 RBer’s got screwed on this and the OP is not returning BM’s now. Really great. Sucks ass, actually.

That does suck. It sounds like he got lazy and decided not to ship. I hope he makes good and if not, does not have the balls to show his face around here anymore.

Originally posted by Cletus

That does suck. It sounds like he got lazy and decided not to ship. I hope he makes good and if not, does not have the balls to show his face around here anymore.

looks like he logged in yesterday

Beerlando
beers 3343 º places 70 º 07:58 Wed 5/26/2010

Originally posted by ericandersnavy

I am the other guy who bought the set of glasses. He sent me (and I’m assuming Dak as well) a beermail back on 5/18 explaining his side of the story and saying that he will be mailing the glasses on 5/28 (this coming Friday). He even said he’d be including an extra glass for our troubles.

Though all of this probably could have been handled better, let’s not come to a final conclusion on this just yet. It sounds like he’s trying to make good on it. In the end, all I really care about is that Dak and I get the glasses that we paid for.

Originally posted by Beerlando
Originally posted by ericandersnavy

I am the other guy who bought the set of glasses. He sent me (and I’m assuming Dak as well) a beermail back on 5/18 explaining his side of the story and saying that he will be mailing the glasses on 5/28 (this coming Friday). He even said he’d be including an extra glass for our troubles.

Though all of this probably could have been handled better, let’s not come to a final conclusion on this just yet. It sounds like he’s trying to make good on it. In the end, all I really care about is that Dak and I get the glasses that we paid for.

glad to hear that he is attempting to make it right!! we all have stuff that comes up from time to time and all it takes is a simple explanation.

Beerlando
beers 3343 º places 70 º 08:32 Wed 6/9/2010

Well, the box arrived yesterday, which is a good thing. It seems like Gareth’s story checked out, and he made the attempt to make it right. He even went to the point of including an extra BrewDog pint glass as an apology for being late on the shipping.

Unfortunately, the packaging was pretty poor, and two of my glasses broke (including the Mikkeller one that I most wanted). Only one of the original 3 glasses that I ordered survived, along with the BrewDog extra.

Though there was some bubble wrap and some packing peanuts, the box was a thin-walled one intended retail and not for shipping (certainly not overseas) and there was not ample separation between each glass.

I don’t know what I should do here. On the one hand, I appreciate the effort to finally make it right. On the other hand, I’m left without the glass that I most wanted. I’ll probably just write it off as a small loss and be done with it.

daknole
beers 11050 º places 464 º 08:34 Wed 6/9/2010

Originally posted by Beerlando
Well, the box arrived yesterday, which is a good thing. It seems like Gareth’s story checked out, and he made the attempt to make it right. He even went to the point of including an extra BrewDog pint glass as an apology for being late on the shipping.

Unfortunately, the packaging was pretty poor, and two of my glasses broke (including the Mikkeller one that I most wanted). Only one of the original 3 glasses that I ordered survived, along with the BrewDog extra.

Damn that really really sucks...majorly. I haven’t gotten mine. I will post here when I do.

Though there was some bubble wrap and some packing peanuts, the box was a thin-walled one intended retail and not for shipping (certainly not overseas) and there was not ample separation between each glass.

I don’t know what I should do here. On the one hand, I appreciate the effort to finally make it right. On the other hand, I’m left without the glass that I most wanted. I’ll probably just write it off as a small loss and be done with it.