Hints and Hauls: "Lambic / Wild BIF"

Reads 4122 • Replies 59 • Started Tuesday, June 11, 2013 8:24:49 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

RamyG4
beers 324 º places 3 º 10:08 Mon 6/17/2013

Ah.

curtismcarthur
11:06 Mon 6/17/2013

Originally posted by Steve_0
Came home last night to one ridiculous box from curtismcarthur. He pummeled me with awesomeness!!!

Fantôme Extra Sour - Black Dark Extra
New Belgium - Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (want and an all-time favorite)
New Belgium - Lips of Faith - Tart Lychee
Rivertown Lambic
Sweetwater Dank Tank The Gimp
Sweetwater 16 So Fine Red Wheat Wine Ale
Sweetwater Dank Tank Some Strange
Sweetwater snifter
Bruery/Cigar City Marrón Acidifié
Yazoo Rufus (Embrace The Funk New Belgium Collab) (64 oz Growler - WHALE DONG!!!!)
Allagash FV 13

Such a generous box and I can’t wait to bust some of this stuff open. I am especially excited for the Yazoo/NBB collaboration. I have read a lot about it and have a soft spot in my heart for New Belgium because of the five years I spent in Fort Collins. Thanks a lot to Curtis for the box and Adam for putting this thing on!!

Steve O, glad everything arrived safely! I hate sending out boxes that aren’t full, so I filled yours up, haha! I’m coming to Denver in August for a long weekend and staying with Josh so hopefully we can share some brews.

Cheers!

curtismcarthur
11:51 Mon 6/17/2013

Beerman6686 dropped a great box on me! Looks like we both enjoy sending out full boxes....

Bruery Mother Funker
RR Supplication
RR Temptation
NG R&D Golden Ale - 4 years old tomorrow! Can’t wait to try this one again! Bought some at the brewery back in 2010 but those are long gone. Can’t wait to see how the Brett is on this one.
NG Enigma
LA/NBB Mo Betta Bretta
Deschutes/HOTD Collage No 1 (heard this one has aged well)
GL Barrel Aged Blackout
Founders Backwoods Bastard
Bell’s Expedition Stout
Dark Horse Plead the 5th
Dark Horse Fore Smoked Stout

Great BIF guys!

Cheers!

Beerman6686
beers 6607 º places 149 º 12:48 Mon 6/17/2013

Originally posted by curtismcarthur
Beerman6686 dropped a great box on me! Looks like we both enjoy sending out full boxes....

Bruery Mother Funker
RR Supplication
RR Temptation
NG R&D Golden Ale - 4 years old tomorrow! Can’t wait to try this one again! Bought some at the brewery back in 2010 but those are long gone. Can’t wait to see how the Brett is on this one.
NG Enigma
LA/NBB Mo Betta Bretta
Deschutes/HOTD Collage No 1 (heard this one has aged well)
GL Barrel Aged Blackout
Founders Backwoods Bastard
Bell’s Expedition Stout
Dark Horse Plead the 5th
Dark Horse Fore Smoked Stout

Great BIF guys!

Cheers!

Glad you like it. You deserve it too for awesome box you sent out! Thanks Adam for setting this one up too.

Steve_0
beers 3744 º places 142 º 13:13 Mon 6/17/2013

Originally posted by curtismcarthur
Originally posted by Steve_0
Came home last night to one ridiculous box from curtismcarthur. He pummeled me with awesomeness!!!

Fantôme Extra Sour - Black Dark Extra
New Belgium - Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (want and an all-time favorite)
New Belgium - Lips of Faith - Tart Lychee
Rivertown Lambic
Sweetwater Dank Tank The Gimp
Sweetwater 16 So Fine Red Wheat Wine Ale
Sweetwater Dank Tank Some Strange
Sweetwater snifter
Bruery/Cigar City Marrón Acidifié
Yazoo Rufus (Embrace The Funk New Belgium Collab) (64 oz Growler - WHALE DONG!!!!)
Allagash FV 13

Such a generous box and I can’t wait to bust some of this stuff open. I am especially excited for the Yazoo/NBB collaboration. I have read a lot about it and have a soft spot in my heart for New Belgium because of the five years I spent in Fort Collins. Thanks a lot to Curtis for the box and Adam for putting this thing on!!

Steve O, glad everything arrived safely! I hate sending out boxes that aren’t full, so I filled yours up, haha! I’m coming to Denver in August for a long weekend and staying with Josh so hopefully we can share some brews.

Cheers!

For sure man. I am sure Josh will try and get something together. Next time I see him I will make sure and tell him we need to get together when you head out. Thanks again!

AdamChandler
beers 6124 º places 278 º 13:53 Mon 6/17/2013

You’re welcome guys! Organizing this totally kept my trading down the past 3 weeks. It’s a lot of work so I stay busy handing your stuff than mine. We all win!

soonerchamps
beers 5 º 12:45 Tue 6/18/2013

Got my box today! Loved this BIF! I won’t be able to do the DIPA BIF unfortunately. There just aren’t enough great DIPAs that come to Oklahoma. Here’s my haul.

curtismcarthur
14:41 Tue 6/18/2013

great box!!!! quite possibly the best of the bunch!

whatsupstairs
beers 112 º places 9 º 18:23 Tue 6/18/2013

Originally posted by soonerchamps
Got my box today! Loved this BIF! I won’t be able to do the DIPA BIF unfortunately. There just aren’t enough great DIPAs that come to Oklahoma. Here’s my haul.

glad everything got there safe enjoy this was so much fun

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer