Insurrection Ale Works

Reads 4980 • Replies 103 • Started Saturday, December 19, 2015 4:42:29 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

HornyDevil
07:07 Wed 2/3/2016

Originally posted by mdg164
Originally posted by HornyDevil
When were you at those places? I wonder if we crossed paths.

Around noon at Insurrection and from 1 - 4 at TBG.

I was at insurrection when they opened at noon, and drove directly to TBG for a quick stop. I probably got there just after 1:00. Crazy!

Definitely coincidental. FWIW, I was the bald dude at the far left end of the bar, closest to the door, at Insurrection. Also that dude at TBG, but it was more crowded there, so probably less of a chance of recognizing me.

BTW, does your glowing review of Insurrection mean that you’re going to stop by on the 20th for the get together?

lithy
beers 2996 º places 156 º 07:30 Wed 2/3/2016

Of course my class that was cancelled on Jan 23rd for the snow was rescheduled for Feb 20. I may be out unless we get more snow.

Will be glad when this course is over...

mdg164
17:44 Wed 2/3/2016

When were you at those places? I wonder if we crossed paths.

Around noon at Insurrection and from 1 - 4 at TBG.

I was at insurrection when they opened at noon, and drove directly to TBG for a quick stop. I probably got there just after 1:00. Crazy!

Definitely coincidental. FWIW, I was the bald dude at the far left end of the bar, closest to the door, at Insurrection. Also that dude at TBG, but it was more crowded there, so probably less of a chance of recognizing me.

BTW, does your glowing review of Insurrection mean that you’re going to stop by on the 20th for the get together?

I was sitting smack dab in the middle of the bar by the taps, was the first one in as they opened. There was a guy to my left who ordered some wings. (you?) At TBG, I got 3 samples by the taps, stood there for a while... then moved on to voodoo pretty quickly.

I was going to stop by the originally planned get together, I hope to also make the rescheduled.

HornyDevil
18:58 Wed 2/3/2016

There was a guy to my left who ordered some wings. (you?)

Was the guy to his immediate left.

I was going to stop by the originally planned get together, I hope to also make the rescheduled.

Coolness. Looking forward to meeting up.

cheap
beers 8867 º places 328 º 16:06 Thu 2/4/2016

small world!

HornyDevil
07:44 Sat 2/6/2016

Originally posted by lithy
Of course my class that was cancelled on Jan 23rd for the snow was rescheduled for Feb 20. I may be out unless we get more snow.

Will be glad when this course is over...

Your class.

It sucks.

lithy
beers 2996 º places 156 º 11:54 Sat 2/6/2016

Yes, it does.

Excluding today, 9-3 every Saturday until March 5th, and a couple Thursday evenings tossed in for good measure.

After that I should be good again.

HornyDevil
12:44 Tue 2/16/2016

7 people signed up? I think that’s a record.

Beerman6686
beers 6607 º places 149 º 16:19 Tue 2/16/2016

7 people signed up? I think that’s a record.

Are we sure that they aren’t going to be out of beer?

cheap
beers 8867 º places 328 º 16:22 Tue 2/16/2016

If they have beers, will there be enough room for all of us? ......considering how popular this place seems to be. BTW, is a bomber of diacetyl from beaver brewing an acceptable small bottle?