LAMBICS AGAINST LEUKEMIA II - WORLD CUP

Reads 2064 • Replies 20 • Started Friday, July 4, 2014 10:12:02 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Forgetfu
18:46 Thu 7/17/2014

Originally posted by RABinCO
Heads up that there seems to be a stray period at the end of your link to the donation page that’s breaking the link.

Fixed, thanks!

bigda83
beers 854 º places 42 º 06:02 Tue 7/22/2014

Donated again for this round. Good Luck Owen!

Forgetfu
09:11 Sat 7/26/2014

9 days left to win some amazing lambic. You know you want a Cantillon Gueuze magnum!!!

A quick update for those who are interested in Owen’s current status. He finished another round of Chemo last week. It’s been a rough couple of weeks, wiping out his immune system. This round is all done though and left him bruised, sore, and exhausted! He’s had some infection issues (parainfluenza and cDiff) which sucks with no immune system and had a slow time recovering. He’s coming around though and his fever is gone. A few more days and he should be able to go home. Everyone’s support has been amazing and is really appreciated!

I’ll wrap this up with a photo of his facetime session with Stella, where he told her not to worry, he’d be home soon!

Thanks again for your support.

Forgetfu
09:13 Fri 8/1/2014

Final weekend!

The cut-off for the raffle is August 4. Win some great beer and support Owen and his family!

Braveh
08:35 Sun 8/3/2014

Originally posted by Forgetfu
Originally posted by tdtm82
A uk resident so won’t be able to contribute but I hope this goes well and you receive good funds to help with the healthcare.

You are absolutely welcome to you if you’d like. We will ship winning boxes overseas.

The only problem is that youcaring.com won’t accept some overseas donations. But we can work around that with things like paypal.

Hello, I live in Sweden but want to be able to contribute and compete in lambics against leukemia. How can I contribute via paypal?

Forgetfu
08:41 Sun 8/3/2014

Originally posted by Braveh
Originally posted by tdtm82
A uk resident so won’t be able to contribute but I hope this goes well and you receive good funds to help with the healthcare.

You are absolutely welcome to you if you’d like. We will ship winning boxes overseas.

The only problem is that youcaring.com won’t accept some overseas donations. But we can work around that with things like paypal.

Hello, I live in Sweden but want to be able to contribute and compete in lambics against leukemia. How can I contribute via paypal?

I’ll send you a private message in a moment.

For everyone else...

The current round of Lambics Against Leukemia ends tomorrow night at midnight. I want to first thank everyone who’s participated so far. Also, i wanted to tell everyone that the Gueuze Society (Geuzegenootschap) has donated these amazing bottles for our NEXT fundraiser!

I cannot thank them enough. Not only that, but i’ve received 2 other crazy donation boxes for next round as well. The next round will start October 6. Now, even though the beers that i’m talking about are for the next round, I want to hit our stretch goal this round. So, here’s the deal.

TODAY AND TOMORROW ONLY
1) Donate x amount for raffle tickets to help us hit our stretch goal. Write in the comments “Gueuze Society”
2) Next round, donate x amount again. When you do, you will receive 2x raffle tickets.

Let’s hit that stretch goal this round while doubling your chances to win these beers next round!

Braveh
01:26 Mon 8/4/2014

Come on, let us make 32,000 today!!

bigda83
beers 854 º places 42 º 08:52 Thu 8/7/2014

Didn’t get all the way to 50,000, but 34,000 is pretty good!

Forgetfu
16:33 Fri 8/8/2014

And the winner is... Owen!

Thanks everyone for your help and support. Want to know if you won? Watch the video.

I will make this damn video post right eventually, but here’s the link, also. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6rtQt3cmCI

andrepintado
beers 3998 º places 125 º 03:27 Sat 8/9/2014

And the winner is... Owen!

Thanks everyone for your help and support. Want to know if you won? Watch the video.

I will make this damn video post right eventually, but here’s the link, also. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6rtQt3cmCI

Nice video! You look nice Owen!

Congratulations to the winners!

Cheers

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer