London Beer About Town - March 2015

Reads 7956 • Replies 68 • Started Friday, February 27, 2015 9:30:24 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

mR_fr0g
beers 29126 º places 44 º 10:01 Mon 3/2/2015

I’m gonna head to Craft Beer Co Holborn after work to tidy up some of the remnants of the Wild beer Co Tap takeover on Saturday. If anyone is around and interested in splitting a few halfs I’ll be there around 18:30.

Leighton
beers 33722 º places 1204 º 10:41 Mon 3/2/2015

Originally posted by cgarvieuk
Originally posted by Leighton
Ok looks like
Queenshead at Noon as just outside Station
Then Hammersmith line to Whiteheart
Then back via hammersmith and northern to angel
for Earl of Esses and Brewhouse and Kitchen

i recon thats me drunk. But may add one of the crafts in if im rolling with the beers :-)

Just a word of warning: the casks at the Earl of Essex have been kept extremely poorly over the last couple months. The Earl’s beers on cask are generally in OK condition, but casks from other brewers have been tasting like line cleaner for quite a while. The pub is aware of the problem yet has not fixed it. I would recommend you ask for a sample of anything on cask before ordering. And if the beer is tasting off, tell them.

cool. It will be mostly only the local stuff im aiming for as im probably Riding solo, and i count about 20 in total.

I know you Craig. I KNOW YOU.

cgarvieuk
beers 37625 º places 457 º 06:35 Tue 3/3/2015

Originally posted by mR_fr0g
I’m gonna head to Craft Beer Co Holborn after work to tidy up some of the remnants of the Wild beer Co Tap takeover on Saturday. If anyone is around and interested in splitting a few halfs I’ll be there around 18:30.

ohh interesting theres 4 im missing. But if i manage it , it will be earlier

mR_fr0g
beers 29126 º places 44 º 06:50 Tue 3/3/2015

To clarify: that was last night Monday 2nd March Craig. I doubt there will be anything left by the time you get there on Friday.

cgarvieuk
beers 37625 º places 457 º 06:59 Tue 3/3/2015

To clarify: that was last night Monday 2nd March Craig. I doubt there will be anything left by the time you get there on Friday.

ahhh well. i suspect your right but will tweet and ask. :-)
i was on 100% shame to miss any that may last.

but youd know there turnover rate better than me

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 09:02 Tue 3/3/2015

i was for a while!

evergreen0199
beers 5930 º 08:36 Wed 3/4/2015

As of this afternoon, there is one cask Wild beer still on and about 8 keg Wild beers still on so you should still get something from Wild on friday.

pricey290483
beers 875 º places 59 º 11:10 Wed 3/4/2015

London drinker starts next Wednesday the 11th http://www.ratebeer.com/event/27701/

I’ll be there

Elysium2010
beers 2 º 13:54 Wed 3/4/2015

Hi,
Going to visit London between 2-6 of April.
Will stay in West London, Hammersmith neigbourhood.
Could you please recommend any multitaps, beer shops or maybe beer tasting or fairs that I can visit at that time.
I mostly looking for local beers or good selection of craft beers.
I know it is short period of time but maybe there is something that "must see".
Any recommendation will be much apreciated.

cgarvieuk
beers 37625 º places 457 º 14:23 Wed 3/4/2015

Originally posted by evergreen0199

As of this afternoon, there is one cask Wild beer still on and about 8 keg Wild beers still on so you should still get something from Wild on friday.

of the 4 new ones do you know
Wild Beer Hula
Wild Beer Cool as a Gherkin
Wild Beer Barrel 25
Wild Beer STUs Gose