March Madness brackets?

Reads 15275 • Replies 201 • Started Thursday, February 27, 2014 7:18:01 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

michcam8
beers 593 º places 34 º 17:00 Wed 6/11/2014

3 months and no contact....that’s BS! At the very least, reach out and let the guy know it’s gonna be a couple of months...geesh! Honestly, no excuse. Piss poor! I cant believe this thread is still active. Sry for those affected.

BlowOffTube
beers 501 º places 2 º 15:39 Thu 6/12/2014

Originally posted by jdb288
Update - Lukin013 contacted the OP about shipping to him last night, so it’s just:

--MSante79
--Puzzl
--Ucusty

Lukin013 has shipped. Still have not heard from:

Shipped? Awesome!

jdb288
beers 584 º places 98 º 16:06 Thu 6/12/2014

Wait...no? I thought he reached out to you. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

BlowOffTube
beers 501 º places 2 º 17:08 Thu 6/12/2014

Wait...no? I thought he reached out to you. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

He did reach out, he’s a good dude so I’m not worried; just thought he told you he shipped.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 17:30 Thu 6/12/2014

Originally posted by NielsenRatings
Originally posted by mikem409
For what it’s worth I have meet msante he’s a good guy and I know he is an insurance underwriter and is constantly traveling

Defs baned from attending any kind of RB gathering or a beer gathering of any sort until he makes this right !

mikem409
beers 2032 º places 251 º 18:10 Thu 6/12/2014

For what it’s worth I have meet msante he’s a good guy and I know he is an insurance underwriter and is constantly traveling

Defs baned from attending any kind of RB gathering or a beer gathering of any sort until he makes this right !

your not even a part of this, nothing better to do?

mikem409
beers 2032 º places 251 º 18:11 Thu 6/12/2014

Originally posted by TheAlum

Is it hard work to be so cool?

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 18:17 Thu 6/12/2014

Says the guy that HAS to post his opinion in jumbled English on everyone’s trade thread because he thinks it’s important..

mikem409
beers 2032 º places 251 º 18:46 Thu 6/12/2014

Says the guy that HAS to post his opinion in jumbled English on everyone’s trade thread because he thinks it’s important..

Nice to meet you pot.
Says the guy who is supposed to be an admin and have an un biased view

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 18:53 Thu 6/12/2014

Nice to meet you pot.
Says the guy who is supposed to be an admin and have an un biased view

Thanks.

Also.. where is the bias? You comment on trade threads unsolicited ALL the time.. that’s just an observation. If I’m cool, I appreciate the compliment.. but apparently, you also think you are cool if your constant trade evaluations in the forums are something you feel strongly about posting on threads that aren’t yours. I don’t do that. It’s pretty black and white.

I know Mark pretty well. But I don’t feel the need to stick up for him for no reason.. he’s a grown up. Tell you what.. I’ll text him right now.

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer