new in December

Reads 3365 • Replies 58 • Started Saturday, November 19, 2011 6:13:46 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

HomeBrewHawk
beers 464 º places 22 º 14:46 Mon 12/19/2011

MO Lukas got Goose Island BCS. One 12oz. bottle limit. Good luck, I’m not wasting my time.

unclemike
beers 3307 º places 69 º 14:50 Mon 12/19/2011

heading to lawrence tomorrow gonna have to stop in

Originally posted by csbosox
Free State also has Ironman, Invigorator and Santas Helper. With the Old Backus, that is 4 beers on tap with OG’s over 1.070. That is a pretty big line up.

beastiefan2k
beers 5014 º places 294 º 15:37 Mon 12/19/2011

Originally posted by unclemike
heading to lawrence tomorrow gonna have to stop in

Originally posted by csbosox
Free State also has Ironman, Invigorator and Santas Helper. With the Old Backus, that is 4 beers on tap with OG’s over 1.070. That is a pretty big line up.

don’t forget to stop by 23rd St.

beastiefan2k
beers 5014 º places 294 º 15:37 Mon 12/19/2011

Originally posted by HomeBrewHawk
MO Lukas got Goose Island BCS. One 12oz. bottle limit. Good luck, I’m not wasting my time.

unbelievable

Gregis
beers 1281 º places 24 º 22:06 Mon 12/19/2011

Originally posted by beastiefan2k

unbelievable

What a joke. It looks like things that used to sit on shelves gathering dust are now demanding top dollar, as more and more people enter the world of craft beer. The good news: we have a LOT more locally available good-to-great beer than we did when BCS sat around for months after it hit the shelves. What I miss is the GI Imperial IPA. I really liked that one.

beastiefan2k
beers 5014 º places 294 º 23:14 Mon 12/19/2011

Originally posted by Gregis
What I miss is the GI Imperial IPA. I really liked that one.

me too. But that was a while ago.

Indra
beers 2711 º places 78 º 10:43 Tue 12/20/2011

Anyone heading to McCoy’s tonight for the Ursa Major tasting thingy?

JohnF
11:44 Tue 12/20/2011

Amy and I plan to go. Need to buy a couch and eat chinese food first so maybe like 8ish.

natedoggkc
beers 165 º 13:46 Tue 12/20/2011

unbelievable

What a joke. It looks like things that used to sit on shelves gathering dust are now demanding top dollar, as more and more people enter the world of craft beer. The good news: we have a LOT more locally available good-to-great beer than we did when BCS sat around for months after it hit the shelves. What I miss is the GI Imperial IPA. I really liked that one.

I just went through my cellar and found an 06 Imp IPA that I thought was a BCS.

csbosox
beers 1229 º places 13 º 14:12 Tue 12/20/2011

Originally posted by natedoggkc

unbelievable

I just went through my cellar and found an 06 Imp IPA that I thought was a BCS.

Bet that is tasty.