RB H2H Fantasy Baseball

Reads 5436 • Replies 99 • Started Wednesday, March 12, 2014 8:49:37 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Drake
admin
beers 21771 º places 1252 º 19:38 Mon 5/19/2014

And so now the Brewers are pitching their 1st baseman.

And he got a popup to end the inning. WTF?

Braves are going to win this by several miles, but, real winner (so far, DVR’s so I’m a couple minutes behind) is Lyle Overbay.

Drake
admin
beers 21771 º places 1252 º 19:10 Tue 5/20/2014

Originally posted by hombrepalo
Originally posted by Drake
Well that was quick.

As a Braves fan, nice to see my pitcher (Minor) kicking Slosh Baller’s pitcher’s (Peralta) ass.

Whomever has Freddie Freeman should be happy... he just hit a pretty interesting home run. Took the outfielder’s glove with it.

Sent you a trade proposal.

Of course I drag my feet and Teheran pitches a complete game shutout.

I’m close to agreeing to the trade, but really hesitant to trade Bautista, as he’s been basically my entire offense this year. Any other OFers you’d consider?

Drake
admin
beers 21771 º places 1252 º 21:45 Fri 6/6/2014

Craig Kimbrel!!!

Was trying on batting helmets a couple of minutes ago.

He came in the bottom of the 8th. Now he goes to the 9th, save opportunity intact and a 3 run lead.

Why is this more important than any other save? He is about to become the Braves’ all time leader.

I’m not going to post this until it’s done, so I don’t jinx anything.

It’s DONE!!! Congratulations Craig Kimbrel!

Drake
admin
beers 21771 º places 1252 º 16:54 Tue 7/1/2014

I have a ton of outfielders.

Bautista is not available but the rest are, including Holliday and Harper. Especially Harper.

Make an offer. I could use infield depth, a catcher upgrade, another closer or a good starting pitcher.

Homer321
beers 5369 º places 54 º 17:41 Tue 7/1/2014

Calm down, Drak!e Did you notice that no one besides you posted in here since May 19? This is exactly why 162 games is way too many. You are now in the dead time of baseball and not even a lame all star game can re-wake interest until ~30 games are left. [/rant]

StefanSD
beers 2449 º places 57 º 19:01 Tue 7/1/2014

I’ll give you a quality SP (but not Kershaw) for Michael Brantley.

StefanSD
beers 2449 º places 57 º 19:05 Tue 7/1/2014

And, if you need another a good RP, Santiago Casilla was just named by SF to replace Romo at closer who is faltering. He is a free agent in our league.

Drake
admin
beers 21771 º places 1252 º 21:04 Tue 7/1/2014

Originally posted by Homer321
Calm down, Drak!e Did you notice that no one besides you posted in here since May 19? This is exactly why 162 games is way too many. You are now in the dead time of baseball and not even a lame all star game can re-wake interest until ~30 games are left. [/rant]

Yeah, I did notice the rest of you have been lame since May 19th.

BMMillsy
beers 1788 º places 120 º 06:41 Sun 9/21/2014

One more day and the championship will be set. A bit nervous right now, as these semifinals are way too close.

I assume a 5-5 tie goes to the higher seed, correct? (Looks like that’s what happened in the first round).

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer