Septem Honey Golden Ale, anyone taste it?

Reads 1768 • Replies 13 • Started Wednesday, July 24, 2013 5:30:15 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

NatasaA
beers 2 º 05:30 Wed 7/24/2013

Does anyone tasted the Septem Honey Golden Ale. It’s a great beer from Evia, Greece with honey tasting notes. What do you think about this beer?

P.S. If anyone what to trade this beer with me contact me.

http://beersplanet.com/beer/septem-honey-golden-ale

humlelala
beers 1377 º places 89 º 05:36 Wed 7/24/2013

Originally posted by NatasaA
Does anyone tasted the Septem Honey Golden Ale.

I’ve tasted it and thought it was one of the best golden ales I ever had. Granted I’ve not had many:

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/septem-sundays-honey-golden-ale/124628/

I’d be happy to trade for a few as I don’t expect them to be available in Epiros, when I visit in September. You wouldn’t happen to be close to Parga by any chance would you? I could bring you Danish beer, US beer, Scandinavian Beer or Belgian Beer for example in an IP trade? The selection available in Denmark is quite broad.

BlackHaddock
beers 15453 º places 1053 º 13:30 Wed 7/24/2013

I have a bottle, I bought it in Mykonos Town while on holiday in May this year: looking forward to opening it soon.

<*))))))><

chriso
beers 7540 º places 736 º 13:35 Wed 7/24/2013

Septem & Fix beers have just appeared in my local shop
http://www.ratebeer.com/p/salusbury-winestore-queens-park/33425/

Will have to take a closer look to see which ones they have.

Christos
beers 6111 º places 110 º 15:13 Wed 7/24/2013

I have a bottle at home, along with other Septem Beers, not tasted yet. Is this the only beer you’re willing to trade?

NatasaA
beers 2 º 22:55 Wed 7/31/2013

Originally posted by Douberd
I have a bottle at home, along with other Septem Beers, not tasted yet. Is this the only beer you’re willing to trade?

No, I m willing to trade any local beer from Greece that is easy for me to find of course. I m making a beer bottle collection so I love to taste new beers.

The reason I posted Septem Honey Golden Ale is because I found this beer really tasteful and meticulous (if I saying it right)

It’s on my "honey do" list.

humlelala
beers 1377 º places 89 º 06:12 Thu 8/1/2013

Originally posted by NatasaA
No, I m willing to trade any local beer from Greece that is easy for me to find of course. I m making a beer bottle collection so I love to taste new beers.

I take it that you are based in Athens and that an IP trade in Parga / Epiros in September is not possible? Otherwise I could bring you quite a bit of different Danish beers...

NatasaA
beers 2 º 11:05 Thu 8/1/2013

You mean that you will be in Parga on September?

Yes I m in Athens but if you are in Parga it’s better to exchange with post office about 10 beers... I don’t have any danish beer at all except carlberg of course!

Christos
beers 6111 º places 110 º 11:49 Thu 8/1/2013

Which beers are easy for you to find? I’d really like to try the beers from Santorini Brewing but i don’t think they would make it on a long trip with the post service..
Could you find anything from Craft? I know they went bunkrupt but there must be still bottles around.

NatasaA
beers 2 º 04:28 Sun 8/4/2013

Craft had a bankrupt? It’s the first time I hear it! I will try to find some craft beers...