Web site login issues

Reads 9011 • Replies 147 • Started Saturday, July 15, 2017 2:30:08 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

mariuspoenari
beers 3297 º places 19 º 12:46 Fri 8/4/2017

The other stuff I could tolerate - the poor new app, the shitty banner on the mobile website advertising said app, the lousy reasons behind removing the score breakdown and putting it in a popup, the lack of transparency regarding recent decisions - but if this website keeps forcing me to log in every 30 minutes, I think I’ll just decide to sign out indefinitely.

And good job, AbInbev team, if you can’t even implement a simple log in, I am sure you’ll do a fine job with all the other features.

Marduk
beers 22023 º places 969 º 05:55 Sat 8/5/2017

Elite user problems. Mob isn’t crying.

gregwilsonstl
beers 2979 º places 37 º 06:06 Sat 8/5/2017

Originally posted by Marduk

The mob isnt on ratebeer.

mithe
beers 3641 º places 160 º 07:24 Sat 8/5/2017

Originally posted by mariuspoenari
The other stuff I could tolerate - the poor new app, the shitty banner on the mobile website advertising said app, the lousy reasons behind removing the score breakdown and putting it in a popup, the lack of transparency regarding recent decisions - but if this website keeps forcing me to log in every 30 minutes, I think I’ll just decide to sign out indefinitely.

And good job, AbInbev team, if you can’t even implement a simple log in, I am sure you’ll do a fine job with all the other features.

+1 for all you said...

Third time today I was logged in, startet a rating and when saving the rating logged of and wanted a new login including rating was gone. If the programmer would work for me I would fire him directly.

Marduk
beers 22023 º places 969 º 10:17 Sun 8/6/2017

Originally posted by gregwilsonstl
Originally posted by Marduk

The mob isnt on ratebeer.

Right you are. They are in RB app.

BuckeyeBoy
beers 17605 º places 275 º 13:24 Sun 8/6/2017

This is killing me!!!! I am getting so pissed. I got logged out in the middle of a review WTF!!!! PLEASE FIX ASAP

fly
beers 1490 º places 271 º 13:41 Sun 8/6/2017

Originally posted by BuckeyeBoy
This is killing me!!!! I am getting so pissed. I got logged out in the middle of a review WTF!!!! PLEASE FIX ASAP

It certainly is annoying as hell.

beastiefan2k
beers 5014 º places 294 º 14:14 Sun 8/6/2017

Originally posted by BuckeyeBoy

Deaf ears over here

DietPepsican
beers 1592 º places 63 º 14:19 Sun 8/6/2017

What are you guys doing to get logged out? Is this an app issue? I’ve been logged in on mobile and computer for the duration of this thread.