Any updates ...

Reads 12454 • Replies 245 • Started Monday, May 4, 2015 4:57:14 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Originally posted by Leighton
Originally posted by harrisoni
Thornbridge Jaipur will be on at Firkin Ale House Folkestone on Saturday 6 June on cask gravity dispense on an auto tilting stillage in an air conditioned cellar.

Now guess where I am going to be on Saturday.? Go on have a really hard think about it.

You’ll be wherever Fergus tells you to be.

harrisoni
beers 25366 º places 68 º 14:01 Fri 6/5/2015

Originally posted by RichTheVillan
Originally posted by Leighton
Originally posted by harrisoni
Thornbridge Jaipur will be on at Firkin Ale House Folkestone on Saturday 6 June on cask gravity dispense on an auto tilting stillage in an air conditioned cellar.

Now guess where I am going to be on Saturday.? Go on have a really hard think about it.

You’ll be wherever Fergus tells you to be.

He da man.

Currently drinking a homebrew apa with citra, simcoe and amarillo as an aperatif before a roast chicken that is currently in the oven avec stufffing con onions. A bottle of red bordeaux will be decanted shortly.

Phil
beers 181 º places 34 º 14:44 Fri 6/5/2015

I shall be at the firkin at sometime tomorrow. With thanks.

tdtm82
beers 1704 º places 138 º 14:46 Fri 6/5/2015

Alehouse, Chlemsford for me tomorrow.

harrisoni
beers 25366 º places 68 º 15:15 Fri 6/5/2015

Originally posted by Phil
I shall be at the firkin at sometime tomorrow. With thanks.

See you there Phil. I have to take my Mother shopping tomorrow morning, but hope to be at the Firkin by 1300. I’ll leave when the landlord stops serving me. Also try his Scotch eggs. They are pretty good. Not explosive, just pretty damn solid in the taste. He even manages to keep a runny yolk.

I am in Boston today, drinking with my father. That’s the real Boston, not the latest one.

Batemans will be drank in copious amounts I expect.

<*))))))><

Wifes birthday weekend, so I will be having a not interested in beer at all weekend.

Leighton
beers 33724 º places 1204 º 03:34 Sat 6/6/2015

Originally posted by BlackHaddock
I am in Boston today, drinking with my father. That’s the real Boston, not the latest one.

Batemans will be drank in copious amounts I expect.

<*))))))><

Nice, check out Trillium while you’re there.

Fin
beers 17274 º places 1653 º 06:02 Sat 6/6/2015

I am working in garden, preparing base for a garden office. I drank too much last night, feeling a tad delicate today.

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40531 º places 1239 º 08:23 Sat 6/6/2015

Done some chores around the haus.

Gonna try some backlog now.