College Foos-ball is the Devil 2013

Reads 52023 • Replies 795 • Started Thursday, May 9, 2013 9:44:58 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 07:02 Tue 11/12/2013

You’ve got 2 losses. One to a solid team, one to a pretty mediocre team with a losing record. You almost lost to UCF AND Kentucky. Your only notable win is in OT to Mizzou.

Pretty sure if we’re ranking 2 loss teams.. you’d be at the back of the bus. You can’t just ignore the Tenn loss. That’s exactly why it’s ridiculous you are at the front of the 2 loss bus.

EDIT: In the end, I guess it won’t matter. But it’s just funny to see.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 09:27 Tue 11/12/2013

Originally posted by brokensail
Originally posted by hopscotch
Originally posted by brokensail
Blah blah blah... but not in a bad way.

What’s up, Andrew? Did all women start taking sailing classes en masse recently?

Female sailing stimulus package

SHIG
admin
beers 13064 º places 502 º 13:27 Tue 11/12/2013

Damn I know we are probably in for an ass whooping but to start off as -38.5 at FSU. I’m hoping Cuse can keep it within 2 TDs.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 20:14 Tue 11/12/2013

To add some facts to Eric’s post about the Miami days in the Big East:

Miami went 3-1 in BCS bowls during that time.

Sugar Bowl in 2000
Rose Bowl in 2001 (Natty)
Orange Bowl in 2003

Fiesta Bowl in 2002 was the OSU robbery

Alum, honest question bro...

Do you really care that much about other members of your conference and have to brag about them to make up for the deficiencies Iowa has bestowed upon you during your lifetime?

They’ve been mediocre or shittier mostly every year you’ve rooted for them. They’re a sinfully boring school with no cool traditions, pedestrian type of football played, and really nobody cares about them. Its Iowa. Middle of nowhere corn fed mother fuckers.

I don’t brag about how good FSU is because they’re in my conference, all I care about is how Canes do on the field.

If you wanna compare shit, compare Iowa, the school you root for, against our schools we root for in the thread. I can promise you, you wont fare too favorably against my school when it comes to traditions, success, championships, etc. but you know that, that’s why you don’t even try, you just brag about what Michigan, or Ohio State has done lol. Sad.

Also, enough with the personal attacks on here, you keyboard warrior you. Makes you look weak.

Golden Age

jzzbassman
beers 1638 º places 30 º 20:40 Tue 11/12/2013

Alabama. The process. That is all.

jzzbassman
beers 1638 º places 30 º 20:41 Tue 11/12/2013

Originally posted by jzzbassman
Alabama. The process. That is all.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 20:58 Tue 11/12/2013

Originally posted by TheAlum
LOL gumby.. your fans don’t even show up.. how are traditions important in that regard?

I guess if you mean cheating.. I guess that tradition is one Miami does have over my school..

I’m smacking down Eric’s ridiculous assertions with facts. He said absolutely nothing. He voiced opinion. He got mad that I called him out, presented no argument, and got beat. He brought up the other teams in his old conference before I ever did, you dolt. I was merely returning the point. Its painfully obvious.. a Miami degree. You have not

And again.. your own post has none. Just a promise of "tradition"..

Calling me our for calling out your ridiculous air of superiority.. which doesn’t exist.. is what makes me laugh so. You don’t have to like me.. but its painfully obvious to me that dinosaur tavern fans like you can’t handle honesty.your team certainly has the potential with recruiting to grow into something special quickly. But to get mad at me for speaking honestly about WVU makes me laugh. I can handle my team and its problems. I think one of the key differences is I can accept them/see them. People like you and Eric refuse to see them.. homerism at it’s finest.. again a trait RateBeer has proven with statistical significance.. is something ever present in FL

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 21:15 Tue 11/12/2013

PS - Iowa has won your conferences BCS Tie in bowl (Orange) more recently than you’ve even played in it. In the last 10 years, Iowa has played in more Orange Bowls than Miami has. Your team has done shit of late. You certainly are cocky for someone who hasn’t even gone there

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 05:30 Wed 11/13/2013

You are still fucking Iowa, a school that isn’t even in the same breath as mine when it comes to success on the football field, I refuse to be talked down to by a fucking Iowa fan. What the fuck is happening here? Your fucking Iowa.

Who gives a fuck if you went to an Orange Bowl in the last 10 years, you want a fucking cookie? Your still totally irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Totally fucking irrelevant bro. Irrelevant. Fuck UCF is passing you on the field.

The only satisfaction you can have is if your conference is doing good? Which they’re not. What the fuck is wrong with you bro? Know your fucking place on the college football food chain, and believe its low as shit you muppet.

Lol Miami owns in Iowa in everything. It’s not even fun arguing with an Iowa fan, not even worth the time it’s just too fucking sad. Sorry man, but now it’s time for you to go get excited about what Mich St is doing with their program. Not much in yours to get excited about. It’s predictable mediocre, boring, and nobody gives a shit.

Muppet

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 05:35 Wed 11/13/2013

Oh....and Miami won 5 National Championships and played for 4 more with no fans at the games, your school won an Orange Bowl with a full stadium. Laughing My Fucking Ass Off. Here’s your cookie farm boy.