GBBF 2013

Reads 14119 • Replies 223 • Started Sunday, June 2, 2013 2:33:12 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 12:55 Wed 8/7/2013

Originally posted by cgarvieuk
if anyone fancies grabbing me a few Foreign bottles that would be cool :-)

ditto, though no idea how you’d get them to me...

harrisoni
beers 25357 º places 68 º 12:58 Wed 8/7/2013

Hi Craig, do you want to BM with your wishlist? Not sure how I’ll get them to you mind what with the Royal Mail becoming such a stickler for what you can send. But given how much help you’ve given me over the years that you’ve served on the BSF when I bought bottles, it only seems fair.

Fin
beers 17272 º places 1653 º 13:03 Wed 8/7/2013

Sadly I’m not going otherwise would be more than happy to stock up on a few for you.

Sorry mate.

Fin
beers 17272 º places 1653 º 13:05 Wed 8/7/2013

Ian - I suggest passing on at Borefts if possible and if Craig can’t get them back I’ll stick em’ in the camper.

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 13:05 Wed 8/7/2013

Originally posted by harrisoni

Hi Craig, do you want to BM with your wishlist? Not sure how I’ll get them to you mind what with the Royal Mail becoming such a stickler for what you can send. But given how much help you’ve given me over the years that you’ve served on the BSF when I bought bottles, it only seems fair.

not only have their rules changed their prices are now stupid £8 postage for a single 500ml bottle 2nd class package...

cgarvieuk
beers 37624 º places 457 º 13:09 Wed 8/7/2013

Originally posted by Beersiveknown

not only have their rules changed their prices are now stupid £8 postage for a single 500ml bottle 2nd class package...

have they changed? that migth be why it was a pain to send one this week. and yeah bloody insane

cgarvieuk
beers 37624 º places 457 º 13:11 Wed 8/7/2013

Is there a BSF list kicking round?
ive not been hunting this year.

But no stress. If you get a few great if not no worries.

and if you do get them we can worry about details then :-)

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 14:27 Wed 8/7/2013

Is there a BSF list kicking round?
ive not been hunting this year.

But no stress. If you get a few great if not no worries.

and if you do get them we can worry about details then :-)

think its on the website, a few good’uns

and yeah they charge by parcel size now too

Leighton
beers 33722 º places 1204 º 00:59 Mon 8/12/2013

Does anyone have the beer list (foreign, UK, cask, bottle, etc.) in Excel format or anything? I’m putting together the ’hit list’ today so if anyone has a more user-friendly document than what CAMRA released please let me know ASAP! Thanks.

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40515 º places 1239 º 02:00 Mon 8/12/2013

Originally posted by Leighton
Does anyone have the beer list (foreign, UK, cask, bottle, etc.) in Excel format or anything? I’m putting together the ’hit list’ today so if anyone has a more user-friendly document than what CAMRA released please let me know ASAP! Thanks.

Ditto - I’m sure someone said they were working on one last week (Jan / Chris?) be great to have a copy if possible.

Cheers