ISO: bokkereyder FT: jester king

Reads 2557 • Replies 17 • Started Thursday, September 29, 2016 2:12:33 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

CardsWinAgain
15:52 Thu 10/6/2016

probably going to take a boat load of bottles for someone to give them up.

I’d be interested to hear the details of any completed trades... I don’t think I’ve ever seen a FT: bokkereyder post anywhere!

biggsbowler
beers 635 º places 22 º 10:15 Fri 10/7/2016

As of now, people with his bottles are family and friends. It’s a very small operation. Besides CBC and a few bars, you won’t find them for sale. He doesn’t plan to expand much so bottle counts will remain small.

Martinus
beers 5018 º places 224 º 17:06 Fri 10/7/2016

Originally posted by CardsWinAgain
probably going to take a boat load of bottles for someone to give them up.

I’m taking a bottle to a tasting in The States. No boat load of bottles but a friendly sharing.

tdtm82
beers 1704 º places 138 º 20:10 Fri 10/7/2016

Originally posted by CardsWinAgain
Do people actually own bottles of Bokkereyder?

Eldeflower 2014 batch as Raf is a good friend and I swapped him a Beavertown t-shirt for it back in the day.

tdtm82
beers 1704 º places 138 º 20:12 Fri 10/7/2016

Originally posted by biggsbowler
As of now, people with his bottles are family and friends. It’s a very small operation. Besides CBC and a few bars, you won’t find them for sale. He doesn’t plan to expand much so bottle counts will remain small.

Economically for him it’s expensive to do. It’ll be small-batch and quality-focused. I’ve been fortunate to have them.

jtclockwork
beers 21132 º places 554 º 22:31 Fri 10/7/2016

Honestly, your best bet is to try to find someone who has one and is willing to open it with you and join their facebook page so you know what festivals they will be at.

Bokker
00:25 Sat 10/8/2016

The production is very limited at this point, it’s basically a one man operation and so far the production per beer was maximum 1 barrel. Standard barrel size here is 60 gallons. I’m slowly increasing production, but lambic is a slow beer that needs a long maturation time, so it will take a while before more is available. For now releases are pretty much limited to festivals (next coming up is MBC Copenhagen May 12-13, 2017), although there’s bottles available at Koelschip in Copenhagen and Akkurat in Stockholm. I’m talking to 2 bars in the USA to import the beers. We’re not open for the public for now, but we might plan a few events in the future. If you subscribe to the Facebook page you’ll be notified of updates.

Gotta go harvest some more grapes now!

Thanks a lot for all the support :)

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer