Secret Santa Winter 2014 Hauls

Reads 11314 • Replies 132 • Started Thursday, January 16, 2014 9:16:09 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

MrHangover
beers 4691 º places 75 º 07:58 Wed 2/5/2014

An elf told me that there was also a bottle supposed to be in the plastic bag? And that the Konings IPA is the second batch... Some random elf told me that..

pushkinwow
beers 3602 º places 174 º 08:05 Wed 2/5/2014

Lol - thanks Mr. Hangover! I will check to make sure I got all of the beers.

MrHangover
beers 4691 º places 75 º 08:07 Wed 2/5/2014

you’re more than welcome! Enjoy those beers!!

robinvboyer
beers 7551 º places 104 º 13:37 Wed 2/5/2014

Recived a little box from Germany today. A very nice looking Pott’s Triple Porter, and a whole bunch of awesome german chocolates! Also a note was enclosed explainjg that because of the shit weather situation i live in, Santa wanted to wait for the weather to warm up, and im fine with that! Ill enjoy this beer and i anxiously await the rest!

joeneugs
beers 6372 º places 240 º 15:01 Wed 2/5/2014

Originally posted by robinvboyer
Recived a little box from Germany today. A very nice looking Pott’s Triple Porter, and a whole bunch of awesome german chocolates! Also a note was enclosed explainjg that because of the shit weather situation i live in, Santa wanted to wait for the weather to warm up, and im fine with that! Ill enjoy this beer and i anxiously await the rest!

Wow! A pre-box box? This is unprecedented in secrect santa! Very cool.

soonerchamps
beers 5 º 14:06 Thu 2/6/2014

Huge box of goodies from my SS!

Sly Fox Oktoberfest
Troegs Perpetual
Avery Thensaurum
Otto’s Jolly Roger
DFH Olde School
Duck-Rabbit Duck-Rabbator Dopplebock
Hoppin Frog Cafe BORIS
Terrapin Pumpkinfest
Terrapin 2007 Monster Beer Tour Coffee Oatmeal (Pre WnB?)
Bell’s Expedition 2012
Founders Imperial Stout
TBK White Rajah
New Glarus Berliner Weiss
New Glarus Wild Sour

Thanks Santa!

SecretSanta
14:10 Thu 2/6/2014

Please remember that boxes should be shipped ON (or before) February 10th. Santa has been working hard to communicate with people so if you have not received a box, tracking information or heard from Santa now would be a great time to send a beermail.

For those of you who have shipped and received, thank you for your outstanding participation. This only goes well if the participants do their part!

tricyclist
beers 1125 º 14:28 Thu 2/6/2014

Originally posted by joeneugs
Originally posted by robinvboyer

Wow! A pre-box box? This is unprecedented in secrect santa! Very cool.

That was really awesome of Santa to mail a complimentary pre-box based on weather... Especially coming from overseas!!! That’s a payment and a half in shipping!!! Side note, my box arrived today and I’ll have a haul post as soon as my girl comes home from work, as she loves to open Secret Santa boxes with me!! I can’t wait.

RobertDale
beers 10539 º places 501 º 11:55 Fri 2/7/2014

Just received this great box from my Secret Santa in Colorado!
I am very pleased with his selection. Great styles, great breweries, and all unrated. I think my Secret Santa was Aaron in Ft. Collins. If it wasn’t let me know the correct person to give credit to. Thanks again Santa!

tricyclist
beers 1125 º 14:57 Fri 2/7/2014

If you’re upset you didn’t get to sign up or Secret Santa, you’re not gonna wanna read this... Oklahoma Santa has provided me with tons of beers, want list and should be want list.

Prairie Ales Standard
Prairie Ales Birra
Prairie Ales Bomb!
Prairie Ales Prairie Noir (WL)
Prairie Ales Vanilla Noir
Hanson Brothers Mmmhops
Coop Ale Works F5 IPA
Goose Island Bourbon County 2012 (WL)
Surely Coffee Bender (WL)
Boulevard Smokestack Imperial Stout 2011 (love this beer!) (WL)
Marshall 5 (bourbon barrel imperial red!)
New Glarus Serendipity (WL)

Super stoked for all those Prairie Ales! I’ve only had the Standard and it was killer. Can’t wait for all the others!!

Sorry no photo right now. No time to learn how to use imgur. Thanks a ton anyway Santa!!! You’re killed it this year!!!

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer