The Copenhagen Beer Week

Reads 4615 • Replies 36 • Started Wednesday, February 22, 2012 10:25:17 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

FrumptyDumpty
04:04 Thu 3/1/2012

To counter Struise I am bringing Carlsberg and Tuborg and just calling them different things.

kappldav123
beers 8891 º places 10 º 08:20 Thu 3/1/2012

Just all the Struise beers would be enough reason to make it to Copenhagen :-)

Forgetfu
08:26 Thu 3/1/2012

Just meeting all the people i’ve traded with is reason enough to make it to Copenhagen. ;-)

Oh ya, and the struise and drie fonteinen beers don’t hurt either.

kappldav123
beers 8891 º places 10 º 11:42 Thu 3/1/2012

Cant wait for this. Only 2 more months to go. Will there be an official beerlist (when which brewery will have which beers)?

cgarvieuk
beers 37620 º places 457 º 11:46 Thu 3/1/2012

Originally posted by FrumptyDumpty
To counter Struise I am bringing Carlsberg and Tuborg and just calling them different things.

Papsoe
beers 25039 º places 4 º 12:16 Fri 3/2/2012

Anyone with a Facebook account should hopefully be able to see these photos from the Ratebeer stand at The Copenhagen Beer Festival 2011 (not to be confused with CBC) there’s still available tickets for this one.
Can you spot the Top 8 raters on Ratebeer?
There will be a Ratebeer stand with reserved seating again this year, and it appears we’ll have twice the space - something like 30 seats.
Photos are courtesy of Ruth Barnes - the spouse of the noble chriso - and one of the best place raters on this site.

fiulijn
beers 28318 º places 745 º 13:45 Fri 3/2/2012

Originally posted by Papsoe
Anyone with a Facebook account should hopefully be able to see these photos from the Ratebeer stand at The Copenhagen Beer Festival 2011 (not to be confused with CBC) there’s still available tickets for this one.
There will be a Ratebeer stand with reserved seating again this year, and it appears we’ll have twice the space - something like 30 seats.
Photos are courtesy of Ruth Barnes - the spouse of the noble chriso - and one of the best place raters on this site.

I DIDN’T want to see Pat with that beard!
He looks like a retired wrestler...

3fourths
beers 9492 º places 1576 º 13:50 Fri 3/2/2012

i’ll be there. and i’m bringing my danish rating glass with me!

Papsoe
beers 25039 º places 4 º 13:52 Fri 3/2/2012

Originally posted by 3fourths
i’ll be there. and i’m bringing my danish rating glass with me!

Excellent Mike, however the size of that certainly reveals that it’s a US style Danish glass...

Papsoe
beers 25039 º places 4 º 13:54 Fri 3/2/2012

Originally posted by fiulijn
Originally posted by Papsoe

I DIDN’T want to see Pat with that beard!
He looks like a retired wrestler...

Pat’s a hunk - and you know it...
(or was it a...hulk?)