New England Ratebeer Meetup

Reads 13098 • Replies 182 • Started Sunday, December 22, 2013 9:51:43 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Ernesto987
beers 6082 º places 104 º 17:00 Thu 3/13/2014

and... i got a 2L of treehouse julius, its on now

jamesewelch
beers 259 º places 19 º 17:18 Thu 3/13/2014

Originally posted by AdamJackson
I haven’t had a sip of Heady Topper in weeks. I think Pro pig has some on tap..if anyone sees any 4-packs, I’ll pay you for them + a few extra bucks if you wouldn’t mind? I’d love to take a 4-pack to San Jose with me to share with strangers at Sante and other local breweries.

Adam, The Bevy is getting a shipment tomorrow (Thursday\today’s shipment was delayed). I have plans to stop by there tomorrow mid-day, so I can pick up a four pack (or more) tomorrow. Just let me know how much you want. I’ll be getting a 4-pack for myself, so whatever the limit is minus a 4-pack is okay. Just let me know.

I’ll post to confirm purchase here tomorrow or send you a BM to let you know whether I was able to get some or not.

nathanjohnson
15:14 Fri 3/14/2014

Anyone passing through Williston heading to Waterbury that could give me a ride? Compensation will be provided in the form of beer, naturally.

Phatdog1
beers 179 º places 3 º 17:43 Fri 3/14/2014

I’ll be departing the Seacoast area at approx. 7:30/8:00 and plan on cruising through Waterbury to the Bev in Burlington. Then plan on meandering my way back to Pro Pig and stopping anywhere & everywhere that I can before 2:00. P.S. I’ve got room in the car...

nathanjohnson
07:07 Sat 3/15/2014

Unfortunately, the timing isn’t going to work. I won’t be finished brewing by then. Thanks though!

AdamChandler
beers 6124 º places 278 º 07:31 Sat 3/15/2014

Hi Nathan. Sorry you can’t make it. I’m up and about, gotta pack for my trip and shower them I’m leaving thetford VT at 12. Crepes at skinny pancake and pickup Radarsock then I’ll see you guys at the pig around 2:45.

I have 4-750ML bottles in tow.

jamesewelch
beers 259 º places 19 º 08:34 Sat 3/15/2014

A few new stops for those coming into Burlington.

Four Quarters Brewing in Winooski is having grand opening today noon-3pm. It’s a few blocks north/behind of Mule Bar/Tiny Thai area. I went last night to the Friends/Family pre-Grand Opening and tasted a bunch of their beer. Definitely check out their flagship Opus Dei Patersbier. It’s $5 for 4 samples and $7/7 for 32 oz growlers (glass/fill).

http://www.ratebeer.com/brewers/four-quarters-brewing-company/17982/

Burlington Beer Company in Williston. It’s over near Walmart, Home Depot, Gardeners’ Supply (a few blocks north of those actual stores and easier to get there by going around those shops, but in that general area). Free samples of all of their beer offerings. No growlers, just samples right now. I tasted their beer a few weeks ago and really liked the Winter Hefe and Summerfield.

http://www.ratebeer.com/brewers/burlington-beer-company/14675/

Infinity Brewing in South Burlington. This is located north of airport, so if you’re in Winooski bevy, it’s on the shortcut that goes near St Mikes and along the edge of the airport taking you into SB.

http://www.ratebeer.com/brewers/infinity-brewing-company/18626/

Other stuff going on in Burlington. Winter Farmers Market is happening, so free samples of local liquor and wine along with sales there.

WillRunForBeer
beers 2859 º places 24 º 09:46 Sat 3/15/2014

If you’re headed to HFS the lines are insane.

nathanjohnson
11:20 Sat 3/15/2014

Got logistics worked out, so I’ll see y’all at the BW. Can someone shoot me the link to the spreadsheet?

Ernesto987
beers 6082 º places 104 º 11:23 Sat 3/15/2014

Just got to the best western with Matt and Sheryl, headed to the propig in a few minutes. Gonna walk if anyone else is here and wants to join me