RateBeerians of the Year Awards 2015 - Nominations

Reads 11426 • Replies 157 • Started Monday, January 4, 2016 3:15:43 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

MacBoost
beers 2074 º places 37 º 07:32 Fri 1/8/2016

Who’s the guy who games the system by adding beers to every shoulder of mutton he finds online so he can claim the mayorship? I’d vote for that guy as troll of the year.

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40519 º places 1239 º 08:01 Fri 1/8/2016

Originally posted by MacBoost
Who’s the guy who games the system by adding beers to every shoulder of mutton he finds online so he can claim the mayorship? I’d vote for that guy as troll of the year.

Travlr
beers 33905 º places 4589 º 11:52 Fri 1/8/2016

Originally posted by Theydon_Bois

Drake
admin
beers 21771 º places 1252 º 12:52 Fri 1/8/2016

I nominate ManVsBeer for troll of the year.

AdamChandler
beers 6124 º places 278 º 13:08 Fri 1/8/2016

Originally posted by Drake

If that’s a real troll then I also nominate that user. A real troll should win for once.

jackl
beers 8677 º places 740 º 13:23 Fri 1/8/2016

Travlr
beers 33905 º places 4589 º 13:27 Fri 1/8/2016

Originally posted by jackl

+3

MacBoost
beers 2074 º places 37 º 13:27 Fri 1/8/2016

http://www.ratebeer.com/Users/TopMayors.asp

I nominate WimpyJoe for troll of the year.

http://www.ratebeer.com/Users/TopMayors.asp

Gene’s arch nemesis.