RateBeerians of the Year Awards 2015 - Nominations

Reads 11429 • Replies 157 • Started Monday, January 4, 2016 3:15:43 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

AirForceHops
beers 15050 º places 225 º 14:40 Fri 1/8/2016

Originally posted by Heather_B
Originally posted by adnielsen
Sorry if some of these are duplicates.

AdamJackson/AdamChandler/Ajax - I have no doubt this guy is generous and probably a good friend to a few, but he constantly strives to be the center of attention with storybook tales about his life. The sign of a good troll is the reaction one gets from his posts. It is damn near impossible to scroll past his fairy tales (Apple recruitment, no body odor, no idea about college/credits/SAT, processed food, Taco Bell three times a day, healthy weight of 280, on and on and on). He relishes in the attention and I’m really trying hard to not humoUr him with any follow up on all his silly shit, but for today, I wish to honoUr him for his perfection of the art of trolling.

Ha - as Adam’s girlfriend, I can honestly say that all of those "fairy tales" are true. It’s really bizarre. I thought he was screwing with me when, on date 2, he informed me that he thought New England’s signs about "Frost Heaves" were weird. I grew up here in NH so I asked why. He said, "Because why would they warn you that when you exercise outside in the cold you might get sick?" ...he was dead serious. He couldn’t fathom why I started laughing.

Anyways, rest assured: he’s as quirky as he seems and he still doesn’t understand why I corrected him when, after I graduated with my M.S., he told people I "just graduated college with an Associate’s degree." "Why is graduate school called graduate school? If you already graduated, you shouldn’t still be in school."

The list is endless.

Some people think his posts are fairy tales?? I can confirm a few are real for sure.....
I’m not saying shit because the list is INDEED endless.

Achandler Troll of the year!

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 10:26 Sat 1/9/2016

4 - PorterPounder
5 - PorterPounder

TheHOFF43
beers 2045 º places 169 º 10:45 Sat 1/9/2016

Manvsbeer and wimpyjoe are trolls for real.

Travlr
beers 33905 º places 4589 º 10:52 Sat 1/9/2016

I

Originally posted by SarkyNorthener
Originally posted by MacBoost
Originally posted by Drake
Who’s the guy who games the system by adding beers to every shoulder of mutton he finds online so he can claim the mayorship? I’d vote for that guy as troll of the year.

I nominate ManVsBeer for troll of the year.

http://www.ratebeer.com/Users/TopMayors.asp

Gene’s arch nemesis.

Not true at all.

Travlr
beers 33905 º places 4589 º 10:53 Sat 1/9/2016

Nobody who likes beer could be my enemy

Ed5388
beers 3492 º places 87 º 23:39 Sat 1/9/2016

Thread of the year was obviously the Aaron photoshop contest

Long overdue!

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 03:27 Sun 1/10/2016

Originally posted by Travlr
I
Who’s the guy who games the system by adding beers to every shoulder of mutton he finds online so he can claim the mayorship? I’d vote for that guy as troll of the year.

Gene’s arch nemesis.

Not true at all.

So you enjoy being ONLY the second best mayor in the world? Nobody remembers who came second. Sorry what was your name again?

Travlr
beers 33905 º places 4589 º 07:16 Sun 1/10/2016

I

Gene’s arch nemesis.

Not true at all.

So you enjoy being ONLY the second best mayor in the world? Nobody remembers who came second. Sorry what was your name again?

I hope that I’ll be remembered for important things, like being the top rater of Burundi, rather than trivial things like mayorships

SHIG
admin
beers 13064 º places 502 º 20:02 Sun 1/10/2016

I

Gene’s arch nemesis.

Not true at all.

I hope that I’ll be remembered for important things, like being the top rater of Burundi, rather than trivial things like mayorships

Mayorships are stupid.

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 03:40 Mon 1/11/2016

Originally posted by SHIG
I

Gene’s arch nemesis.

Not true at all.

Mayors are stupid.