Wetherspoons beer fest...

Reads 11316 • Replies 161 • Started Monday, February 9, 2015 6:20:50 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

chriso
beers 7540 º places 736 º 08:19 Mon 3/30/2015

Originally posted by harrisoni
I am now down to just 3 to get, the Black Sheep, Inveralmond and Otter. Annoyingly I saw the Black Sheep in my local Spoons 2 Sundays ago and passed it up thinking I would see it again. Damn. The Otter was Available Soon at the Penderels Oak yesterday.
Even got to try the new Spoons at Cannon Street yesterday. How exciting

The Inveralmond was at the Liberty Bounds on Thursday so you may have been rather close to it yesterday.

Managed to try 17 of them overall: but didn’t try too hard to be honest. I enjoyed most of them and should maybe have gone for third’s more often: but I like to drink pints (therefore missing out on another 10 or so).

<*))))))><

Fin
beers 17306 º places 1653 º 10:37 Thu 4/2/2015

Zero for me.

Gary
beers 2114 º places 4 º 10:49 Thu 4/2/2015

any new LBG’s offered ?

Only 32 for me this year. Reduced my after works drink to 3 times a week from 5 being the reason for my lowest ever score. I usually hit the 40s my highest being 47. I did hit all 20 at the cider festival last year though.

Originally posted by BlackHaddock
Managed to try 17 of them overall: but didn’t try too hard to be honest. I enjoyed most of them and should maybe have gone for third’s more often: but I like to drink pints (therefore missing out on another 10 or so).

<*))))))><

My local Spoons had another six on yesterday: so my total rose by four to 21 new beers for this festival (the most I believe I have done).

Did anyone find them all in the end?

<*))))))><

Originally posted by Fin
Zero for me.

Downer on Spoons Fin?

Or out the country?

<*))))))><

olly01
06:53 Wed 4/8/2015

We finally found the last one to make all 50 whilst in Blackpool over the bank holiday weekend!!?

cgarvieuk
beers 37694 º places 457 º 06:54 Wed 4/8/2015

Originally posted by olly01
We finally found the last one to make all 50 whilst in Blackpool over the bank holiday weekend!!?

well done, i got to 1 away but couldnt be arsed going hunting for the last

Originally posted by olly01